January Vita lineup and upcoming titles

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By BlackLagoon

Sorry for being late again, I caught something over Christmas and spent new years feeling pretty sick. Anyway, here's another edition of my list of current and upcoming games for the PlayStation Vita. As usual this list is focused on the North American market, with Europe and Japan exclusive titles in their own sections below.

January brings another Atelier game to the Vita with Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky. Also coming is LEGO Marvel's Avengers, Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2, and indie stealth game Volume. Expect more releases to be annouced as the month goes on.

Moving on to new title annoucements, Bandai Namco stole the show by revealing localizations of 4 sizable titles - fake MMO Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, "hunting action" games God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst, and 2v2 arena battler Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force. At PSX we also learnt that a polished up version of classic adventure game Full Throttle is also on the way, as well as SNK's The Last Blade 2 and a port of mobile puzzle game Hitman Go. As always there was a bunch of indies, see the bottom of the download section for a full list.

In Japan, Gundam Breaker got its third iteration, accompanied by another SD Gundam G Generation strategy game. Romancing SaGa 2 is getting ported, and Shade returns with Bullet Girls 2. Finally, the latest Nobunaga's Ambition is getting an expansion, and the Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness visual novel is coming over.

And I made it though again. Come back in February when Digimon show up on the Vita:

January

Retail

Download

Upcoming

Retail releases

Downloads

Unconfirmed

Vaporware

• Orc Attack - Console version released Oct 2013. No news of the Vita version.
  • Starbound - PC version is having development problems, making the Vita port unlikely to happen.

Europe

(Titles out in Europe with no American release announced.)

Japan

(Japanese titles from the last 2 years that have yet to be announced for western release)

Upcoming

Retail (released)

Download (released)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I feel like I need some new Vita games; not sure why. Mine's mostly been sitting around since I got tired of Spelunky, but I could use some bedtime gaming action. I'll poke around this list; thanks!

bsstephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm still working on Dungeon Travelers 2 and also started Trails of Cold Steel recently, but those are certainly my jam right now, and I'm looking forward to Digimon next month. I guess it's much like a SMT game?!

@rorie: Volume float your boat? People seem real excited about it.

MeldingPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Killer post! I'm now excited for a Digimon game! In 2015! What's happening?!