Trading to Evolve

ItsTyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Duders. Just wondering if anyone playing Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee! would like to do a few trades back and forth to evolve some Pokémans :)... I've got 4 I'd love to evolve <3.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Blannir

I'm in for trades, I've got all the trade only evolution Pokemon sitting around too. If you happen to have the Eevee version we could trade the version exclusive Pokemon as well. I'll be free all evening Sunday if you want to set up a time.

ItsTyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannir said:

I'm in for trades, I've got all the trade only evolution Pokemon sitting around too. If you happen to have the Eevee version we could trade the version exclusive Pokemon as well. I'll be free all evening Sunday if you want to set up a time.

PM'd. Hopefully we can set up a time. But I have the Pikachu version too... so no go there :(

Kamwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have let's go eevee. More than happy to trade those 4 with you so we're both done with evolutions. If you have mr. Mime and scyther I can trade you for jinx and pinsir as well. Just let me know what we're trading when you're online and we'll make this happen.

JamesAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have Pikachu version, but would be down to help anyone/get help with the trade evolutions.

I work weird hours and have kids so I'm awake almost all the time.

xMiLKWeeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking to trade pikachu exclusives for eevee exclusives and maybe some shiny trading let me know.

mykeacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hey gang! can anyone hook me up with a haunter trade back? looking to evolve my haunted (that got KO'd by Jan on today's stream?

SpacemanSpiph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heyo, I have Eevee version and am looking to finish the trade to evolves. Also happy to help anyone else!

Elite_Jason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the Pikachu version and can help trade, both for evolving and version exclusives.