How to upgrade weapons?

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

Just playing Prey on PS4 and after like 7 hours, i haven't found anything to permit me to upgrade my weapons.. Well i've found weapon upgrade kits (got like ten of them) but when i open up the menu for each weapon like shotgun there's no way to upgrade theme. I can only install neuromods.

Tried to search the internet but found nothing. They say u need to go to the inventory and choose a weapon to upgrade, than select 'upgrade weapon', but i don't have there the option at all.

Is there anyone who knows if i am doing something wrong or if it's a bug?

berniesbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

To upgrade weapons past a certain point you need some neuromod upgrades. If I'm remembering correctly (I may not be!) but to upgrade weapons you need to go into your inventory and use the actual weapon upgrade kit on the weapon you want to upgrade. A very upgraded shotgun was crucial for my playthrough. Highly recommended!!

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the above poster said, I think you need a neuromod upgrade to go beyond the second or third level of weapon upgrades. I can't remember if that upgrade is in the Solider or Engineer tree. But it's somewhere.

Shouldn't be too hard to get. Just collect everything and disassemble it, then craft a billion neuromods in your office.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure I remember selecting the weapon upgrade kit in my inventory and dragging it onto my weapon.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marcsman

Go to inventory. Highlight the weapon, Then push triangle to pull up a menu. Upgrades will be at the top.

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thx guys