Bread Bread Breademption 2

byrjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I couldn't resist, and It appears nobody else has done this yet.. I've shamelessly stolen from the original BBB1 picture, posted by @azteck, some eight years ago - thanks! (https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/hilariously-misspelt-game-names-the-game-444389/?page=4)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6321b685abb02
deactivated-6321b685abb02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Overrated garbage. Takes too long to rise and when it does it's stiff and unforgiving... plus I just don't like it... WAH... Terrible game!

PizzaSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PizzaSauce

The movement speed of the bread is too slow, too realistic, too stodgy, this is a bad game. In fact, one could say the whole premise to this game is stale.

DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkeyehails: It kneaded to be said. A crumby game baguettes crumby comments. If you're gonna come at me ciabatta be leaven I'll send it back the focaccia.

Cure_Optimism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockstar buttered me up before release, but the online portion of the game essentially requires you to buy the microtransactions or you're gonna be toast in PVP.

DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someoneproud: Pun game... Too strong... Sense of humour... too rye to oppose.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just wanted more bread, but they made me a fully functional 1/4 scale wild west diorama made entirely of bread and bread-like products. It was a sight to behold for sure, but I just wanted more bread, know what I mean? I feel bad for all those bakers who put so much time and effort in making that breadstrosity because it wasn't what I wanted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was half baked, I tried to roll with it but frustration crepe'd up on me and it didn't pain au tin the end, barley scratched the surface. Donut know why they worked their crouton new limits ramekin this sub par product, I really oat to have naan better than to get hyped.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Oh, I remember that thread. Good times, good times...