Collectibles

Irishranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Just wondering about the collectibles like the dinosaur bones. I know there are others, but I haven’t unlocked them yet.

Are there ever any clues to where they are or maps that you can buy? Or are you meant to just stumble upon them by accident?

Just wondering because I love collectibles in games, but in such a vast open world, it kinda takes the fun out of them to be expected to just roam the land until you find them.

Thanks!

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NTM

I could be totally wrong and someone can correct me, but in 115 hours I played of it, it seems like something you just stumble upon, unfortunately. It sucks, but maybe just look at a guide. I have no patience to find all of them, scouring the environments for them. I think with the bones, I've only collected about two or three. There are a handful of other side missions like this which I also don't intend on ever finishing.

Oh... And now you got me thinking about the game so I started playing it again.

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you can see them in your hunter vision, or whatever they call it. However, you still need to be close to them, so it would still take forever, just walking around, to find them.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never found any. I eventually just forgot about them all because I realized it seemed like you're just meant to stumble upon them and the idea of that didn't sound great.

Irishranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntm: Sorry to hear that! XD

Irishranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntm: @e30bmw: @jesus_phish: Thanks duders. That was the conclusion I was coming to. Not stoked on just using a guide because I think that just shows bad game design, but I’ll see if I come across any on my own.