Avatar image for theoracleofgame
#1 Posted by theoracleofgame (132 posts) -
No Caption Provided

"5/5" - Jeff Gerstmann, Giant Bomb.com

In all seriousness, this bug just made me chuckle a bit.

#2 Posted by BisonHero (11578 posts) -

New site design, you've done it again. Masterful.

#3 Posted by Max_Cherry (1594 posts) -

Jeff is the west coast Alex.

Avatar image for farleyslundgren
#4 Posted by FarleysLundgren (161 posts) -

It was Jeff all along. I knew it!

#6 Posted by Humanity (18775 posts) -

Was it a shoot all along? Is Jeff just protecting the business?

#7 Posted by doctordonkey (1825 posts) -

I always knew Jeff was a tsundere. Deep down he really loves RDR2, even though he'll probably knock it in GOTY talks.

#8 Edited by Sahalarious (772 posts) -

As someone that loves RDR2 more than any game I've ever played, am past the 100 hour count and have already started the game over, I am not having a happy time listening to the hate during GOTY talks. I will concede to Tetris Effect though.

#9 Posted by stabfreely (53 posts) -

@gtb08: I just got to Chapter 3 after 20 hours, Is the game more fun because your familiar with how things are going to go down? On the second play through, I could see after 100 hours maybe being better at the controls.

I am hopeful for a PC version to improve the graphics and modding out some...

#10 Posted by kblosnack (356 posts) -

Alex "Jeff Gerstmann" Navarro

#11 Posted by Sahalarious (772 posts) -

@stabfreely: I was in love from the start, but I absolutely have a handle on the controls now. I dont get frustrated for getting bounties in St Denis by crashing into people because i ahve a firm grasp on my own momentum. Would you go 80 through the suburbs? no way. I've got it to the point where running as Arthur, I stop running at exactly the point I need for him to drift right in front of a door, it really feels so natural after getting used to it. I found the story too compelling to do much idle stuff my first playthrough, so now Im working on the challenges, finding all the nooks and crannies of the map, and growing a giant beard and getting weird.

#12 Posted by bybeach (6354 posts) -

Makes me laugh too!