Is there any video content on this site of anyone playing Resident Evil Outbreak?

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this is literally the most random thing, but as a game I hold dear, I'd love to see the duders discuss/play it.

Kovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kovie

I'll say with confidence that there is not. This is probably the closest you'll be able to get?

Loading Video...

I mean how can you not share this when given the chance?

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kovie: God I love this Brad review, he's come so far since than.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

@kovie: I actually was going to post this video.

My old college roommate was hired to help the USA cover have more of a 3D look to it. They already did a 2d rendering and just had him apply 3D model over the 2D art to bump them out.... it was easy money for him.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By nightriff

Are we sure that's Brad? The video along with Brad himself look like they are something out of the 80's that I would find on a VHS tape at my parents house. Crazy how far Brad has come considering how much more not-monotone and emotional as he speaks compared to 2004 Brad.

EDIT: I also thought the Outbreak games were the FPS ones, is this just an off shoot of RE2 or something?

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, and considering how much they generally dislike RE as a series, I think that's probably for the best.

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightriff: They where traditional RE games but with 4 player online co-op on the PS2. They where kind of ahead of their time, they would probably of been madly successful during the PS3 and Xbox 360 era.