Rock Band 4 DLC Downloads Saying I Don't Own DLC I Bought

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

I started downloading my past DLC from the previous Rock Band games onto my Xbox and all of the track packs and some of the songs it shows up as a price tag meaning I would have to pay again instead of just the "Install" that it has for my other DLC songs. It applies to all of my track pack bundles so all of my packs and albums that I downloaded on 360 I can't on Xbox one. Has anyone else had this problem and if so have you found a solution?

Namevah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Namevah

Yes, this has been a problem for almost anyone with a decent amount of DLC songs. The solution is quite simple: wait. Harmonix is uploading over 1000 songs to two consoles. Errors are inevitable, so wait it out and keep an eye on those problem tracks. If it's still a problem sometime after launch (I'd say, give it a week, at least), go bug Harmonix on Twitter.

Just so you know: for whatever reason, entire packs and albums cannot be downloaded. Instead, you'll have to go into the packs/albums and download song-by-song. It's a pain, yes, but Harmonix claims that it's a symptom of the services. (Evidently, Rocksmith went through the same thing with bringing their DLC to the new consoles.)

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namevah: Yup I just saw that the track packs had to be individual which actually wasn't too bad since you can just choose the songs from the pack area. Do you know if there has been a list of songs that haven't been transferred over because of copyright reasons or just not renewing the license?

Namevah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

@noobsauceg7: It's not the greatest list, but this thread shows what songs have been pulled. If you previously purchased any of the pulled songs, they should still be available for Rock Band 4, if I'm not mistaken.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namevah: Thanks and yes that actually does explain what songs I can't find since they were all pulled :/ oh well