Shovel Knight: King of Cards and the VS mode Showdown both get a dec 10 release date. Both are free updates*.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By Forcen

*Free if you bought the original game.

https://yachtclubgames.com/2019/11/final-release-date-for-all-things-shovel-knight-treasure-trove/

Shovel Knight (which turned into Shovel Knight Treasure Trove) is truly the gift that keeps on giving, two new campaigns and now a third one plus a multiplayer VS mode all given out for free.

If you haven't gone back to Shovel Knight after the first one I can't recommend them enough.

If you bought Shovel Knight early on you now own Treasure Trove and you will get everything for free, they are also released separately if you want to play em on another platform. Showdown will not be released on 3DS and Vita because it's a local multiplayer game/mode.

Anyone else can't wait for this? I bought shovel Knight originally for 3DS for about 15€ and on sales for about 10€ on both Wii U and Switch and kind of want the new upcoming retail version for Switch.

PS: this page has the wrong name for the game.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like they are raising the price for this as well:

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

More shocking than anything else:

The amiibo pack I ordered from Best Buy something like two years ago finally shipped

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's out now on most platforms!