Here's a live-action trailer for Sifu

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Everyone seems pretty excited by Sifu! This seems pretty directly influenced by the drug den fight in The Raid 2 without being nearly as brütal, but it's still neat.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wouldn't say I'm excited for it, but I'm curious for sure. I kinda fear that the combat is going to be way too challenging for me and I'd just get frustrated very fast, but I'll wait for the reviews before making the final decision on whatever to give this a try or not.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredible, i love martial arts choreography and the production that goes into making fight scenes and this was superb, extremely well done.

I was very excited about Absolver but the small world and minimal single player/co-op content were an issue for me, building your own moveset with so many options also lead me to feel unsatisfied with my choices, i suppose you'd learn what to use after engaging with the PVP for long enough, but it was more fun in a game like God Hand where there was plenty of single player beat em up action to craft your moveset around, so i'm glad there seems to be a bespoke moveset here.

I'm worried about the rogue-like element in this, is it hard because failing is in the design? Because it's hard is it short like Absolver? I'm not a big fan of having to start over repeatedly.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@glots: This is exactly my fear. This live action trailer is pretty cool though!

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously this doesn't really convey anything meaningful about the game, but it was a pretty neat little kung-fu thing.

Apparently aging means spending twenty bucks at Hairy Bob's Los Angeles Beard and Wig Emporium, though.

Francium34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

"Sifu the revenge" is a kickstarted short film (in the making) from the action director (and literal sifu of martial arts) of the game, for those interested.