P.T. Swedish Radio Chatter

reelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I just started to play the P.T. demo (super scary) and I just did the part where HELL needs to be spelled out on the wall; right after that segment the radio is on. I tried at first to comprehend what it was saying (in English) but I couldn't figure it out, until I noticed that it was speaking my language... Swedish.

Is this game making me crazy? what I heard is basically something along the lines "Open the gates of hell, You shall be the one (Öppna helvetes portar, Du skall bli den)" then a bunch of numbers. Did any other Swedish person here discover this and did you hear anything more than what I heard?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

reelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By reelife

I just remembered the Share function and simply re-winded and listened to it again, here is what it says from where the recording starts.

-You can choose, Your Life, Your future, You may have already experienced, The Radio drama from 75 years ago was the truth (the fuck), Truth, They watch and see that, Dont trust (inaudible), Dont trust (inaudible), They are already being controlled like test rats (or monkeys), it has been like that for 75 years, You have the right, The right to become one of us, welcome, very soon will the gates of a new dimension be opened, After that it's just a bunch of numbers. But that's what it says...

erhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By erhard

He says "Ja, radiodramat från sjuttiofem år sedan var sanning. De är här på jorden, och de övervakar och ser allt" which translates to "Yes, the radio drama 75 years ago was true. They are here on Earth, and they monitor and see everything."

The "radio drama" is almost certainly Orson Welles' radio hoax, which was 75 years ago in 2013.

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reelife: Wow, I don't know if it has any connection to the full game, but maybe it's about the cult from the silent hill games?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing it.

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What's Kojima's fascination with Sweden? First that front company for Phantom Pain, now this.

Avatar image for invader_doomest
Invader_DooMest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice find.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

This was brought up in another thread I think. That musta been a pretty incredible experience for you haha.