CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

This is too perfect.

I hope we can dress the other characters in her outfit and it's not just locked to her, that would be rad. Also like how they've made her rivals with Ivy, neat.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

That's a good get; their guest character game is on point so far.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I swear Alex or Austin called / wished for this exact thing to happen on that charity waypoint stream.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

@relkin: I can't think of a better guest character to drive sales and hype like this. If they announce Dante next the internet might implode. Lots of people are assuming the remaining 2 characters for the season pass will be returning characters though, which makes sense. I want Yun-Seong back damn it, but I've seen lots of requests for Setsuka.

I wonder if they'll bring some old guest characters back. Has to be easier when you already have a previous version with a moveset to work from. Ezio and Kratos would still be good fits, though they would have to revamp Kratos to reflect the newer version.

Swapped the video in the OP for the 60fps version.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I told myself I only cared about buying Tira, but I guess I'm buying at least one more DLC.

Tira's equipment unlocked for the creator when I purchased her, so I imagine that would true for 2B as well. Although I don't think you can use Geralt's equipment in the custom creator, so perhaps that's true for 2B as well. You should at least be able to use her weapon style though.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This character seems like it'd fit. I agree with the sentiment that in general they have some of the best guest characters. I'll defend the hell out of Vader Yoda and Starkiller because using lightsabers in a fighting game was rad. Sure it didn't fit.

That said, it's criminal how there isn't one for the Skyrim Nord with Foos Roh Dah abilities. Totally in line with Witcher and Nier. In fact all guest characters from now on should just be characters from RPG's.

Jurck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone else pointed out to me that Noctis isn't at all customizable in Tekken 7, and 2B, being another Square Enix property, would likely be the same. Especially since Geralt already can't be. But there's still hope that 2B's fighting style will be available for customs, plus her alt outfit and the Emil head suggests that at least some Nier stuff will be available to us. I'm trying not to be too optimistic, but I'm failing.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Between Geralt and 2B, I’m tempted...how about some A2, while we’re on Nier...

No 9S, though...he remains a fuckboy.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's funny how next to Ivy 2B looks incredibly modestly dressed.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@relkin said:

That's a good get; their guest character game is on point so far.

YUP

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurck: Pretty sure Noctis is though? I know I gave him a red suit/hair/glasses and made him look like a Team Flare grunt from Pokémon. Not to say that this is gonna be the same (given Geralt), but you can definitely mess with Noctis at least a bit.

I'm still surprised Noctis was in Tekken and not SC though. His whole thing is weapons! I'd guess he'd be too similar to Azwel at this point though.

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LeStephan

Awesome, I will 100% buy the complete edition if that'll ever be a thing. Literally every single fighting game ive bought in the last 10 years full price at release I didnt end up getting to properly play until way later when all dlc/the complete edition was already out :/.....

CreepingDeath0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this seems as good a time as any to ask does anyone know how active the community for this is on PC? Not sure if I should go for the cheaper, better looking version or go to where there is presumably a larger, longer lasting audience.

Richfairhall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You want to main 2B, don't you?

Jurck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epidehl: Oh, okay, guess I heard wrong. I looked it up and it looks like you can't change his hair style and his clothes are all or mostly from what he wore in FFXV, but you can put on any of the game's accessories and change the color of his hair and clothes. So I imagine both of her outfits will be exclusive to 2B, but hopefully we'll at least get the option to change her colors.

@creepingdeath0: Couldn't tell you how long it will last, but so far, ranked matches are abundant; if I ever wait for more than a minute, I re-queue on the assumption that the matchmaking broke. I set preferences to 3+ Bars and any location and I generally find an opponent within thirty seconds.

shorap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayt: and that’s even with her ass hanging out in the coming soon ad.