Star Trek: Legends Alliance

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Hey duders, I've been checking out Star Trek: Legends on Apple Arcade. It's a very familiar character collecting, turn-based battle mobile game like Marvel Strike Force or Galaxy Of Heroes, but without micro-transactions so the grind seems less brutal. Anyway, it seems alright and I've started a GB-themed alliance called Glorious Bandits, alliance number 1081, if anyone else is playing, come join me!

Chowganhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just picked it up last night, can you just search for the Alliance and join? Or invites required?

TimeFugitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Have been playing this week, it's pretty fun! Just joined the alliance, thanks for setting it up!

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chowganhime: I set it to public so you should be able to just hop in.

Ascadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigevil1987: Hey! Any chance you would feel comfortable kicking someone who hasn't logged on 7+ days like Delushin-1; so I can join? Having a tough time finding an active alliance for me to join. Let me know and I can ask to invite! My name is jbagnall2004.

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascadian: I’ve removed a few people that haven’t played in a couple weeks. Should be a few open spots now.

Ascadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taggerung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy how fast the alliance is full. If any more slots open up I would join.

Joey17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey any chance you can boot an inactive again. I am having a hard time finding an alliance with active players

Joey17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey any chance you can boot an inactive again. I am having a hard time finding an alliance with active players

Ascadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigevil1987: Hey! Any chance you can give ownership to me? I am very active and have been for the last month. Would like to keep this alliance alive and it doesn’t look like you play anymore.

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, sorry, been a crazy few weeks, completely forgot about the game lol. I just did a purge of some inactive people, what's your username in the game @ascadian? I can promote you, not sure how much longer I'll stick with the game anyway.