SNL is looking for new Lobster recruits in 2016! Join us!

samuraigarrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Despite what you may have heard (or deduced from the lack of posts on this forum lately), the Space Neon Lobsters fleet is still alive and kicking! (Well, maybe not so much kicking as lightly nudging with one foot...) Active membership is quite low at the moment, but it doesn't have to stay that way. If you are playing STO and want to hang out with other fans of Giant Bomb, join our fleet today! We have mid-level fleet holdings that can provide you with some pretty cool goodies immediately, but our holdings can always use improvement, and that means contributions from Lobsters like you! Let's work together cooperatively to push our holdings to the limit and reap the rewards!

If you'd like to join, reply to this post with your STO @ handle, or contact me in game by sending a private message to @SamuraiGarrin. Hope to see you soon!

Avatar image for kristov_romanov
kristov_romanov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Late reply. I have just read the news about the game coming to consoles, so building up the SNL would be perfect right now!

I have had a bit of a hiatus due to life happenings, but am keen as heck to get back in, and lobsters are always great to hang around with. So shoot a message to SamuraiGarrin or I if you have any questions. And I am totally happy to help out any new players with advice, and some equipment and such.

Live long and lobster, K.

samuraigarrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@kristov_romanov: Unfortunately, it looks like there won't be cross-platform play when it hits consoles. =(