liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By liquiddragon

It's pretty cool news and what's included is:

• The entire Wings of Liberty campaign (if you already own WoL, log in to the game between Nov 8-Dec 8th to get Heart of the Swarm for free)
  • Co-op commanders: Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis free, current and upcoming commanders up to level 5
  • Ranked Ladder (must earn 10 First Win of the Day in Unranked or Versus. A.I. play to unlocked)

Here is the official explanation on Battle.net

DarlingDixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MOBA really ate their lunch, this is probably a good move but maybe a bit too late.

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks like a copy of HotS is on it's way to me, sweet.

Relenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hey, maybe now I'll finally be able to win a ranked multiplayer match again. Apparently my strategy of "spawn a fuckload of Marines and Marauders" isn't as useful as it used to be.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@relenus: If you can do it fast enough I bet it still works wonders up to a point. :P

Man I do like Starcraft. I really hope this helps the game out a bit. But it's had a pretty good run, so maybe it itsn't the end of the world. Though it'd still feel bad from the perspective of the last bastion of RTS games going away. :/

Though it's easy to wish for something to stay alive when I'm not even contributing myself anymore...

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By glots

Starcraft 2 sure was a thing, huh. Been already two years since the Legacy of the Void, but it could as well be ten years due to how forgettable that was. Heart of The Swarm wasn’t much better, (except for Abathur, of course) really.

Of course that’s all single-player complaints. Never had the skills required for online play.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOBA really ate their lunch, this is probably a good move but maybe a bit too late.

Still bitter about this. I love a good Starcraft match up. I find MOBAs painfully boring.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

I was meaning to check out StarCraft after the remaster came out. With this news I think I'll finally get around to playing through the first game and its sequel.

Lungjaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Jimmy