How is everyone feeling about it?
I haven't had a lot of time to screw around with it but here are my point form thoughts
- All the games seem to emulate very well and play fast. The games look bright
- The game defaults to bad backgrounds and scanlines but you can turn them off. The options are universal among all the games
- No legacy controller support so ps4 sticks only. This feels kinda lazy as most games now support that. Guess im stuck with my hori mini
- All the games are in freeplay mode so no quarter insert button. Also you cant pick what region of the game so no name switches for us.
- Online seems to play well though I only got in a couple third strike games (which i got wrecked playing)
- The extras section are kinda cool. Outside of that options are fairly limited outside of very very basic dip-switch difficulty settings.
- No plat trophy. The other trophies are basically beat all the games and then a few for getting online wins
- Street Fighter 1 is utter trash and I dont know how im gonna get that trophy. Its a fun little bonus to see a game many people haven't played
All together I think its worth the price but just be aware at this point with these games playing online is probably a death sentence but if you have some friends or want a quick way to play the games its a good collection.
Anyone else pick it up?