What is going on with the music on the PS4?!

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I own this game on 360 and PC and picked it up on PS4 since they were selling it for $1.50. To my horror, they've cut out the soundtrack and replaced it with some hokey BS. The epic soundtrack is gone. I don't understand how or why they would do this. I'm severely dissapointed.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I don't understand how or why they would do this. I'm severely dissapointed.

Literally 15 seconds on google: https://www.destructoid.com/super-meat-boy-composer-refuses-to-license-the-original-soundtrack-for-ps4-vita-release-313693.phtml

mercutio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh yeah man I bought it on sale started playing heard the music and then IMMEDIATELY stopped playing.

I didn't realise how much of my love for that game was the whole package including the music. The new music isn't bad it just is nowhere near as awesome as the original and made me feel weirdly sick.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, i just beat this game on my Mac with the original soundtrack, and I really don't get how much people are freaking out over the music change. It was a great soundtrack, but not revolutionary. Certainly not "If it's not here, I'm never playing this game again!" levels of great 0_o

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Danny Baranowsky do the original SMB music? He did the original Binding of Isaac music, too, but same thing happened there when they "remade" it. Some sort of falling out between Baranowsky and Edmund McMillen, I guess.

I played SMB for the first time on PS4 so I didn't even realize they had altered the music. I actually like the PS4 music a lot.