Bombardiers with TTS?

George_McBain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Saw this on the UPF show from 8/15/2014 and decided to get it on a whim. I have most of the basic stuff down and I am now able to do stuff I want. I am now looking for "nice", "sane" players ... I am up for most anything game-wise. I would like to import some card games, like Doomtown, the original WoW TCG, ect.

I am a big Magic: The Gathering fan/player and I found a way to import decks, so I am looking for other people that know how to play that game well to join up with. Send me a message here or on Steam ... my username is georgemcbain.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm in. I need to buy this anyway for a thing so playing some Magic to get used to the interface sounds great.

PKB_Noitwont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would love to join in, but I'm afraid I would just flip the fucking table over and over again.

Jorbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jorbit

@noitwont said:

I would love to join in, but I'm afraid I would just flip the fucking table over and over again.

The host of the game can disable table flipping. It's not as big of a deal as it seemed in UPF. Also it's in a separate window, not something you can accidentally hit.

Grnd_Lb_Knt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm interested.

Steam ID: Wormious

George_McBain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By George_McBain

This evening, I am going to finish putting together all the Intro Decks from M15 (see the decks here) tonight and plan to try hosting some playing time. I spawn the decks, you don't need to download anything. As long as something doesn't come up, I will be on Steam tonight to try it out after 9PM EST (6PM PST).

Oh, and the game is currently a Weeklong deal on Steam now until 9/1/14 for about $10

EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

count me in, Steam ID = GreenDevil

EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have the game and a few extra copies if anyone is interested. I would love to play some Tabletop Simulator with fellow Bombers