Any of you guys still play? If so what server(s)?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So I'm thinking about diving back into TF2 but my problem is the Tested server from which I played Oh so many hours of TF2 is a barren waste land now. So, if any of you still play what are some cool severs to check out?

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I came here to look for the exact same thing. My friend and I were looking to play last night and did so through the new matchmaking which only seemed to find 1700 people worldwide. I thought that was strangely low. I also was looking for a good server to play on that rotated out maps, game modes, etc. did you have any luck?

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Every time I try to start playing this game again I have fun for a bit and end up frustrated with nobody playing with teamwork but I'm not serious enough about it to go looking for groups that play it. It's really a great game when played well.

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Drizzle

@tread311 said:

Every time I try to start playing this game again I have fun for a bit and end up frustrated with nobody playing with teamwork but I'm not serious enough about it to go looking for groups that play it. It's really a great game when played well.

I completely agree. It has the same problem L4D has in that there is no repercussion for people leaving a match mid game.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By thebunnyhunter

I tend to play on Lotus| Chicago| Stock Maps server or one of the Railbait stock/hightower servers. The players are usually operative and fun to play with. The only problem is the stock map rotations sometimes doesn't have that many players to them.

cheebaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad I'm not alone here. I love TF2 but the complete lack of teamwork on all the servers I find is infuriating. It seems to be normal to have 3 spies and 3 snipers regardless of colour. I just want to find one of the old classic servers with teamwork and people trying to think tactically.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I mess around a lot on the Lotus servers but I've mostly been playing nonstop 2fort recently because I when I go on it's usually to kill time and I like to fuck around and keep things simple which is why I like 2fort

Avatar image for uhohlovehascometotown
uhohlovehascometotown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

yo i'm on a lot. add me y'all: onliskyn