#1  Edited By glots
bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bigsocrates

This is definitely one game I want them to take their time with and get right. Polish is so important to what makes Naughty Dog games special, so I'd rather wait and get that extra oomph.

I wonder if it will have PS5 enhancements. With it coming out so soon to the new consoles and the architecture being so similar I wonder if it will be like a PS4/PS4 Pro situation where the PS5 plays it in true 4K 60 FPS or with enhanced draw distance or something. I'd imagine if the PS5 is backwards compatible they won't double dip like they did with the PS3 game (or maybe they will?)

Regardless, I'm happy to wait for this.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saw this. take your time gang, get it right. more than happy to wait if it means the devs can stay healthy and tweak what they need to.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Take your time.

Get it right.

I’m happy to wait (too many games anyhow).

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6 sweep  Moderator

Good on them. I'd much rather they delayed the game and took the PR hit than forced their devs to crunch for the next few months. And at the end of the day, what's lost by this?

As to why, my guess would be they're now tweaking stuff so they can dual launch on both the PS4 and PS5? That's what happened with the original, anyway

the_devoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep: PS5 won't be out in May. I'm more than happy to wait though regardless of the reason.