• 164 results
rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@kagato said:

If it means we get a working game that is less buggy and glitchy than....any other game that came out for current gen this year im happy for them to take the extra time. Seriously, its been pretty atrocious up until now.

It only means the guy who plotted down the release date made an error.

Scodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#152  Edited By Scodiac

A delay is usually a bit of a 50/50 split in response from gamers, some people supportive, some pissed/worried.

It's funny how - because of what has happened in the industry recently - this is the best possible thing they could have done. It's gotta be 100 % love for this decision. I saw the headline and I was like, "Thank. God."

Finish it. Make it right and know it. Be proud of what you release, not worried. The devs had to of been worried about all those broken games that have come out recently. They had to of known, and I bet the whole release experience must have been torture considering the time and effort they put into it up until then. If they could have just waited and made sure the games were done...

I guess, "a game is never done." I've heard plenty of devs say that. Eventually, they just have to put it out there. Yet, it should at least be unbroken.

crow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Think i'm gonna pull a Vinny and read the books

divergence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just a reminder to me that I really really need to finish The Witcher Two.

you and I both. good thing they are delaying witcher 3, I may not get to the witcher 2 immediately

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would prefer all games be on the same release schedule as Half Life 3 that way when it is final released you know its going to be good. I don't mind waiting 10-15 years for a game to come out. And can you imagine how good Assigning creed or COD would be if they had 10-15 year development cycles.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

OH THANK GOD

I was worried this was going to interfere with school. This is PERFECT!

I was just about to say that lol. Dragon Age has already interfered too much for me.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#159  Edited By golguin

Plenty of time to play Bloodborne so it's fine.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

It's worth bearing in mind that their first two games were similarly delayed, in their own ways. I remember Witcher 1 being at a few E3s before finally coming out, and even THEN they released the Enhanced Edition to correct a bunch of stuff later. Likewise with Witcher 2: another massive patch that both added content and corrected major gameplay mistakes.

I'm sure this time they'd rather not have to do all that, and their games are ALWAYS worth the wait.

mr_creeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got faith that CD Projekt RED's doing the right thing and making sure this game is as good as can be before releasing it.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@crow13: I've been reading the books and they're quite good. I've only finished the first two which are short story collections so far but they teach you a lot about the world and set up a lot of future things. There's also fan translations on the cdpr forums that are solid. Which is good since not all of them are translated officially.

Surly_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Surly_Skeleton

A little glad about this. While the Feb. release would have made a fantastic birthday gift, this May release gives me more time to buy (read: afford) a better PC.

Highly enjoyed the fan translations just be prepared for a few wrong words and a sizable amount of grammar issues ('a' instead of 'an,' past/present tense changes, etc.), probably 100-200 across the last 3 books.

Small errors aside, they do a great job with the tone/spirit of the series and very entertaining (coming from someone with dyslexia who rarely sticks with most books).

deafwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By deafwing

lol - take your time

Loading Video...

:D

Phantomjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I love them getting out and saying this. Much better than some other game makers releasing broken games and then playing catch up. It also gives me a lot of time to sift through my backlog since this is the next game I am really looking forward to.

MrCalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad that we have to wait. But i'm happy to wait for a more polished game.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@mrcalm said:

A more POLISHed game... GET IT?! COS THEY'RE FROM POLAND!

You Sir, are a comedy genius!

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@mrcalm said:

A more POLISHed game... GET IT?! COS THEY'RE FROM POLAND!

You Sir, are a comedy genius!

hahaha highly amusing

MrCalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Polish necros, polished necros, what's the difference?