Favorite New Song

Peebsxsicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are all of your favorite new songs in the game?

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

Can I Kick It? by A Tribe Called Quest and Deathwire by Rough Francis. The latter has become a staple of my workout playlist. Absolutely awesome tune.

ehson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are all of your favorite new songs in the game?

slow learner, even been listening outside the game.

ungratefuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I Kick It? is definitely my favorite of the new songs. It just slots in so perfectly. Definitely up there with some of the original tracks for "Songs That Pop Up On Shuffle And Immediately Make Me Want To Do A Sick Flip."

The DZ Deathrays and Screaming Females tracks are also pretty strong additions.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Not my favorite, but I'm surprised with how much I'm enjoying MGK's pop punk stuff, really feels like where I'd want Blink 182 to be at today, could use some refinement though

mikewhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm digging Misery Guys by Alex Lahey. And of course Can I Kick It. Fits in so well I'm surprised it wasn't in any of the other games.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

This is just from memory but the A. Swayze & The Ghosts, Alex Lahey, Skepta and Tyrone Briggs tracks I think I all really enjoy, though honestly I don't have a fault with any of them. Then, clearly, Tribe is always a win and probably the best song pound for pound on the whole tape now.

That said...I'm not ashamed to say once I realized Spotify integrates perfectly into the game THPS joined my roster of podcast games and I don't have actual music playing all that often.

Plus, while it's a cool effect, I still bail way too much for the volume pitch and reverb changes from regular to special to be anything other than aggravating in extended sessions. So it's nice to have music stay at a constant volume and EQ.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Bloody Valentine by Machine Gun Kelly seems to fit perfectly.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Can I Kick it is really good. I've been finding myself listening to Afraid of Heights by Billy Talent and In Control by Baker Boy more though.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Loading Video...