I just finished Tony Hawk's pro skater 4 on Ps2 (Any %)

SamanthaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Everyone gets bored every now and then so you look for something to do/play, so i decided to play THPS4 again.

I last played it in 2003 on the Ps2 and i never really finished it so i decided to finish it because i loved the game.

So i started playing this a week ago and the moment i was playing i loved it again, i remembered the controls, combo's, most of the goals and the music.

The normal goals (missions) were really easy so i breezed through all of them, then i started to do the pro goals which were a little bit harder.

I was stuck on 2 or 3 pro goals because i had to do stuff i never did before in the game so that frustrated me but i kept trying and i did it.

Then i went on to do the character specific goals, most of them were awesome but there were some i had trouble with.

After that i was thinking about doing the mini-games again but i didn't do it because i had flashbacks of me doing the bird egg one (it's terrible)

I did some more free skate and i shelved it.

The game is awesome but it has moments you might find frustrating (i know i did) but practice makes perfect.

I haven't enjoyed a game like this in a while and im glad i got bored that day because i had a great time with it.

P.S. I apologize for my terrible writing and English but this is the first REAL thing i wrote on here.

TopCat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It was a long time ago (original xbox) but this was the only THPS game I fully 100%-ed. Including all the gaps, my memory of it is pretty hazy, but I remember the Alcatraz level pretty vividly. And Spine Transfers. :) Great games.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Man, I spent sooooo many hours as a kid playing Tony Hawks 1 2 and 4. Those games use to be so good.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@frodobaggins: What happend to 3? Arguably the best game in the series.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 was the one I played the most. I still remember parts of the soundtrack pretty well.

-

When I wanna hear about life

Don't wanna hear a spokesman

SamanthaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako: And offcoarse ACDC and Iron Maiden :)

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a ridiculous amount of 2&3. I never played 4 but I really liked T.H.U.G after that I fell off the series.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscar__explosion: I went Dream cast instead of Playstation 2 so missed out. Didn't get a ps2 until later and 4 was already out.

Esten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Every summer I play through Underground 1, and have done so every summer for the past 10 years. Something about the story mode really connected with me when I was an aspiring young skater at the age of 10. I used to play it for a couple of hours while eating my breakfast in the morning, and go out to skate for the rest of the day. Repeat the next day. Even though I have now stopped skateboarding, I still play the game every summer.

One of my favourite segments on GB is when they play TH games, but that almost never happens, sadly. I know Jeff is a huge fan of the Pro Skater series.

Been a while since I played THPS4, maybe I should revisit it soon?

SamanthaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esten: I think you should because it's so much fun.

Btw im playing Underground 1 right now ^^

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

4 is so frustrating because it's their first time with a mission structure and it feels so rough. Glad you're playing underground 1 because I feel like they really nailed finding a way to add narrative to that game. Of course I was like 12 last time I played it.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's amazing how THPS controls stick with people. I have a lot of nostalgia for THPS2 and whenever i play it a bit, the game plays exactly like i remembered.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love skate but I don't think any extreme sports games match the highs of THPS3 and 4. Those games are damn near flawless. I bought THPS3 a while ago and it was crazy how all the controls, level layouts and specials immediately came back to me.

Also got THUG because I have never played it but I still haven't gotten around to it.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

THPS4 is so good. I also played through it again last summer and it was an absolute blast. The thing about those games is that they still feel amazing to play to this day. The first one might be a bit rough but other than that they're so smooth and they allow

Kona is easily in the top 3 maps in all of THPS. I played many hours of it with my neighbour. We'd just free skate on it for two or three hours after school each day.