Switch clans?

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Curious if there was a Giant Bomb Switch clan?

Mangoman-83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are there any GB switch clans?

shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that this was bumped for some reason...don't play the Switch version. The framerate is terrible and the controls on controller are pretty bad, this game requires a PC IMHO. That sounds elitist, but I think a lot of people who are put off Warframe aren't using the mouse and keyboard (I could be wrong, but from my experience that /was/ the case at least in terms of complaining about how it plays).

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is on the switch??? How is it?

Now that this was bumped for some reason...don't play the Switch version. The framerate is terrible and the controls on controller are pretty bad, this game requires a PC IMHO. That sounds elitist, but I think a lot of people who are put off Warframe aren't using the mouse and keyboard (I could be wrong, but from my experience that /was/ the case at least in terms of complaining about how it plays).

I played it on pc and console with a gamepad and it played great?

shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shivermetimbers

I'm sure it plays great for a fair few people on console. I didn't like the switch version and thought the controls were weird, that's just me tho. I should've worded my post a bit better, but yeah.

I've played a fair amount of shooters on console, including 2016 Doom, so it's not like I'm saying controllers are the devil, play how you want, but I personally couldn't stand the sensitivity no matter the setting and I know a few other people who started Warframe on a controller on PC who have said the same.

I should've been more subjective and said that I didn't recommend the switch version rather than say it's not great, but w/e.

DedBeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I love it on Switch and still need a Switch clan. Anyone know of one?

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are no official GB clans on Switch from what I know, but for anyone who would like to start one I'd be happy to help and join.

DedBeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I also love it on the Switch and would like to find a GB based clan there. If anyone starts one, please invite Rainwulf.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not seen anyone build a clan on the Switch version of the game, so I figured I would start one myself. Before I do, I would like to gauge how many people are currently playing the Switch version and would be down to join and/or leave whatever current clan they are in to help me start one? Please let me know and if enough people are interested, I will happily get things started.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to post again and say that the offer is still available for anyone playing on Switch. Please contact me if you are interested.