• 94 results
SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SomeguyJohnson

Since the other PSN clan doesn't seem to be active anymore, I went ahead and started a new clan. If you want to join, follow the instructions below!

If the other clan starts back up, or any of you have active clans that are willing, we can always just join an alliance.

Clan Recruitment:

Currently any clan Duder can recruit, but we don't have a ton of active players; so if you want in it's easiest if you reply to this thread and @someguyjohnson or @refugee; feel free to reach out to anyone in the clan that's online though!

Update *Most Recent* (9/1/2022)

Still kicking with a few active members a day. We've got active users who are keeping the dojo up to date and running new research. New players still welcome!

Update (4/24/2021)

We're not very active anymore but the clan is still around. Any new players coming in on PS4 or PS5 are still welcome to join to take advantage of our research and facilities. There are still a few of us rattling around in here every so often to help out!

Update (3/17/2020):

We've been the largest possible Shadow Clan for a while, and I've already booted out anyone who was under rank 5 that hadn't logged in for 6 months or longer. Since people are still expressing interest, I'm going to build a Storm Barracks! At this time, if you were expelled due to not playing and want back in, just follow the above recruitment post to get back in. If we stat approaching 100 players with no one ever online I might post about expelling again, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.

Update (1/3/2020):

Thanks to Refugee, we have a Dry Dock! Make sure you have plenty of money and maybe look at a guide before you start your Railjack. There are some new materials you'll need and you can start farming them right away! To get started, go to the Dry Dock and make yourself a Cephalon blueprint.

Update (12/2/19):

Added Refugee as a new officer so we always have someone active. I had to expel a few people from the clan who had never accepted the invite so we could make room without increasing our barracks size. If you were expelled and still want to be in the clan, just shoot one of us a message and we'll get you re-invited! Once we're at legitimate capacity we can consider going to the next barracks up, but everything will get WAY more expensive. That may mean we need to expel some non-active members if we have people wanting to join that are more active. For now, we won't kick anyone who has played in the last 120 days. Again, if you get kicked and want back in just let us know! If we get enough active members we can definitely increase the dojo barracks!

Update (7/17/19):

FFXIV has myself and The_Flad pretty hard right now, so we're not super active. May take a day or two for me to see requests here or on PSN, but I'll still invite you!

Update (4/11/19):

Updated my PSN info today from SomeguyJohnson83 to Hamwelder. For those worried, not seeing that I lost anything, and don't appear to have any issues had a minor issue. Had to log out and in on the warframe website a few times before it picked up my new username and had to re-validate with the warframe.market website to show my new name too. Everything else is fine!

We now have a functional Dojo! We're starting research from scratch, but we've got all the pieces in place.

stinger061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’ll get in on this. Haven’t been able to find a decent clan since coming to the game quite late.

Cougar13 is my PSN ID

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SomeguyJohnson

@stinger061 sent!

Anyone else who was trying to get into the other clan but couldn't is more than welcome to join until @refactored comes back!

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BlackLagoon

@someguyjohnson: For a while the GB Warframe community was very active, and we spread across several clans to make room for everyone. Eventually it kinda petered out, and I was just about the only one left. I'm still playing, but I ended up moving to the ResetERA.com clan which has been going strong since the game launched.

Good luck to you guys though, I've tried to peek in here every now and then and offered a few a spot in my current clan, but that's hardly ideal.

(Also, you should ask a mod about having this thread pinned. AFAIK VinnCo has been dead for years now, and it's certainly not active here on the site.)

pkssauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can I join? PSN PKSSAUCE

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jpjordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Love to join up. Psn jpjordan82

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

barnumyay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someguyjohnson: I'm new (started checking it out after the Mahardy stream a while back) and I'd love to join a GB clan if possible. Psn is barnumyay.

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@someguyJohnson May I join? I'm pretty active and new thanks to the Mahardy stream. xh00li64nx on ps4

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AFunGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get an invite? A_Fungi is my PSN id.

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolfskind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Would like to join. My PSN is pfefferwasser.

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFredobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just moved over from pc to ps4. GB Clan sounds ace. Can I join? Username is TFredobar

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucas Flynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lucas Flynn

I'd love to join you guys, listening to some old bombcasts rn and their discussion of the GB community in Eve made me wana seek y'all out. PSN name: TheScampyDoodler

Been gone from WF for a bit since i got my first full time job but I couldn't stay away forever, keen to help out and make some friends.

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eibenr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By eibenr

I’d like to join as well. PSN: logothesia.

Thanks

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Refugee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in a Warframe Clan but it appears everyone has gone inactive. My PSN is Refugee if anyone is still active here and can send me an invite :)

phoenix6153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d join in: PSN: phoenix6153

Just starting out, watching the play date and hearing Mahardy talk about it got me curious

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenix6153

Invite sent!

@refugee I can't send an invite while you're still in a clan, let me know when you've dropped and I'll resend!

Note to everyone, we're not all super active right now, but I try to check for requests every few days! My brother and I were the most active players, but we've been sucked back into FFXIV hard right now. I know I'll be back when the shlooter mood hits me though so we're not going anywhere :) .

In the meantime, I've set the permissions so any active clan member can recruit and research.

NullSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NullSoul

While I'm already running a "solo dojo", I'll help any fellow PS4 Duder whenever I can.

riv3nt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someguyjohnson: I'd love to join. I just started playing myself, and don't play every single day, so an only-somewhat-active clan is good for me :)

PSN ID: Pyrotechnic51

(I really need to change that)

DrCapsaicin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just started a couple days ago but I would be interested. PSN: larryboy114

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hansolol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@someguyjohnson: Just started last week and I'm hooked. Can I get an invite?

psn: Hansolol_

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I caught up late to this after giving the game a second shot after seeing Mahardy play it on that playdate. I'd be down to join a clan though I've gotten the hook pretty bad already got a max lvl Warframe and only 20 hours in lol. Anyway I'm down to join the clan if there is still room @someguyjohnson

PSN: ChrisHero22

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chaosrevolver09
Chaosrevolver09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys friend of Devise and longtime viewer of GB.

Would love to join if allowed.

Chaosrevolver09 is PSNID

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naturaleraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started playing, and would love to join! PSN: Naturaleraser.

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Refugee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someguyjohnson: Refugee on PS4, sorry I missed your message - I'm able to accept invites now, thanks :)

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@someguyjohnson: Just started, could I get an invite? Psn is “carloskelley”

Refugee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI Clan members I started research on the Arca Plasmor which is a MR10 shotgun and with some Formas is a reliable weapon for the endgame stuff. Should be available in a couple of days.

Wukong is also available for you to buy the blueprints for crafting, his recent re-work is really good and he's a good tanky frame :)

Refugee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Refugee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someguyjohnson the RailJack update landed for PC and it seems you need a DoJo room built to enable it.

In preparation for it coming to PS4 are you planning on coming back? If not could you please give some of the active members architect permissions for the Dojo?

pyrrhic430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@refugee: I would love to join an active clan. PSN Pyrrhic

SomeguyJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@refugee:

Yep, I had actually made you an officer the other day with exactly that intention, but I guess I didn't realize that it had architect turned off. You and FLad can both make changes to the Dojo now.

@pyrrhic430 I tried to invite you but you are in a clan, let @refugee or myself know when you've dropped it and we'll add you!