PS4 Digital Preorder issues

mr187uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mr187uk

There seems to be an issue with Watch Dogs Deluxe Digital preorder on PS4.

Mine downloaded yesterday (Monday 26th 18:30 BST), but still having licence issues and unable to start the game "Cannot start application" with a padlock next to the game's place holder.

Some are saying to cancel the preorder, but that seems to lose preorder bonuses.

Anyone else having this issue too?

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zella

Still downloading but have had license issues with my PS4 before, there is a reset licenses option in the settings that might help.

mr187uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried to reset the licences, still not working. Soon be time for work!! I got up at 5am to squeeze a few hours of WD this morning - Sad I know!

Taizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The only problem I've had is the halfway through the first mission the game started installing again. It been installing for an hour so far. Don't know if this is something that happens to all PS4 game downloads since this is my first. Sorry to hear you you having problems getting it to even start.

maddman60620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sometime digital releases unlock on PST or you might have to turn off/restart refresh your system so it can update and unlock... not sure if that how the ps4 works but that sometimes how it works with most pre-ordered games I've had on steam in the US... I know sometimes its 10am CST where I live before the digital download are available to buy on XB1, I've bought and downloaded the season pass weeks ago and install the1st dlc but the game still not up on the store... meh I can wait, its been delay for months few more hrs won't kill me...

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

That's what we get for downloading the more expensive, more restricted version. Maybe we'll be able to play tomorrow.

mr187uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr187uk

Now I have an Email from Sony "Your Pre-Order Has Been Cancelled Due to a Payment Failure", strange I used the card details to purchase the non-preorder version after the email was sent!

Hope I still get all my DLC.