Did WB skip E3?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Was really expecting to see something from Netherrealm, as well as maybe a hint of what Rocksteady has been working on. Was Hitman the only thing WB brought to E3?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

We still have Nintendo. Mortal Kombat on switch.

CupOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They have that new lego game at the show I think. It was announced last week. It is also not that unlikely that Rocksteady's game is not anywhere near release, Arkham Knight was only 2015 and city was 2011 so, 4-5 years for a new IP is not crazy. Netherrealm has been releasing a game every other spring so maybe their game is at the show but, didn't make it onto a stage... That or, Mortal Kombat 11 is releasing in Fall instead of spring.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Honestly, I'm happy Netherrealm didn't show anything. A new fighting game from them every single year (that basically plays the same) is a bit too much.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By FLStyle

Why unveil at E3 when you can unveil at Evo?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammo21: Netherrealm doesn't release a fighting game every single year?

• 2011: Mortal Kombat
  • 2013: Injustice: GAU
  • 2015: Mortal Kombat X
  • 2017: Injustice 2
ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, What is Rocksteady doing? What about WB Montreal? Netherrealm? I know all the rumours that are going around, but give us something concrete. I dont care if its just a logo. I'm tired of the rumours at this point and would just like to know wtf they are doing (Rocksteady & WB Montreal specifically)

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#8  Edited By sammo21

@flashflood_29: maybe I'm just thinking of the "game of the year" releases being in those off years?

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I was totally expecting Mortal Kombat to show up at the Sony show, but there was nothing. Yeah that’s weird, maybe they’ll have their own reveal event?

Though Mortal Kombat on Switch is super unlikely, but something I want!

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really makes me feel like that new rocksteady game might be in development hell

isentorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bradbrains: Nah, like @cupofdoom mentioned above, they like to take their time. Also, if it is another Superhero game like folk think it will be, avoiding the Spider-Man game launch may be a good idea.

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm actually glad if Netherrealm got some more space between games, maybe even get to work on something that's not a fighting game perhaps. But they might just be saving it for Evo.

Would have liked to seen what Rocksteady's up to, but it hasn't really been that long since Batman vr. Hopefully it's a sign that they're working on something that's not another Batman game.

breq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NetherRealm should just copy Super Smash at this point and make a game featuring EVERY MK, Injustice and wacky DLC character in one game. Superman vs Jason Voorhees, Motaro vs The Predator etc etc. Id love to see that comicbook-ass story mode.