• 129 results
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By snide

Hey guys. I'll be playing an Exile Esper (Enemykite) on the Warbringer PVP server if anyone wants to join. Don't have as much time as I used to with the kiddo, but figured we might be able to start up a GB guild for Exiles if anyone else is interested.

Guild name: Kite Co

How to get in: All members have invite access. Just send a message to me or anyone else in game.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fuuuuck yes. I'll see you there and stuff, duder.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Really enjoyed the beta a couple weeks ago. I want to wait a week or so to avoid all the inevitable server implosions though before jumping back into the game.

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll roll my character here. There's another group on the thunderfoot server, but I don't think I can handle the guild name.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecfb31b61925
deactivated-5ecfb31b61925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

@english: After careful thought and consideration... I have to agree.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm definitely in to this idea and will have to put deep thought in this, mostly because I'm a huge carebear and have never liked any form of PvP in an MMO. I'm conflicted because while I think the Dominion has awesome designs (and therefore the Dominion GB PVE guild makes sense), they're basically Saturday Morning Cartoon villains.

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver-streak said:

I'm definitely in to this idea and will have to put deep thought in this, mostly because I'm a huge carebear and have never liked any form of PvP in an MMO. I'm conflicted because while I think the Dominion has awesome designs (and therefore the Dominion GB PVE guild makes sense), they're basically Saturday Morning Cartoon villains.

Don't be an Oreo™, play in the big leagues.

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Moridin

I'm down! Queue times on Warbringer don't seem that bad, either.

Edited edit: still trying to nail down exactly what I want to do... Hah. Damned choices. Will further edit the edited edit to edit in what the heck I decide to play!

Edited edited edit: I've decided to play Stalker. The name is Winkler. Hah!

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silver-Streak

@english: I don't understand the reference.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rmanthorp  Moderator

Damn - I want in. Still not got the game (and don't see it happening for a while...) but if this is still going in a few months then count me in.

Oh and pinned :D

Avatar image for beautifulspacecowboy
BeautifulSpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm down. I'll update with my character name when I'm all set up.

Update: Taternok

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Fuck. Snide is playing WildStar. Goddammit, I'm trying to NOT get sucked into another MMO again! WHY?!

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@english: I don't understand the reference.

Okay, let me put it this way. Do you want to be a member of "Cookie Party!!", or a guild called literally ANYTHING other than "Cookie Party!!"

DeathTrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guild may not end up as Cookie Party (I agree, I'm not a fan of the name). So if you want to play Dominion, Thunderfoot is still a good place to be!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Was working on a character for the other guild but really wanted to play on a PVP server and as Exile so this sounds perfect! Count me in!

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@snide said:

Hey guys. I'll be playing an Exile Esper (Enemykite) on the Warbringer PVP server if anyone wants to join. Don't have as much time as I used to with the kiddo, but figured we might be able to start up a GB guild for Exiles if anyone else is interested.

Still leveling myself, so it might be a bit. If anyone grabs enough gold and wants to start the guild up go ahead. Figured we could just use this thread to communicate.

It's sad to see your username and awesome avatar without the little "Staff" doodad / moniker

Felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Felgrim

Kite Co. expanding?

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys. Nearing Level 12 and should have time to get the guild set up tonight.

titan04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm allergic to cookie parties so i rerolled over here, character name is Langis, is the guild up yet?

Felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be up for a few more hours. Only level 6, but can help with anything needed. Name if Defibs.

Faythdream10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the guild's up and running and if you're throwing around invites, I just started on the server as well. Name: Nekomata.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gike987

Hijacking this temporarily to say that if there are anyone playing Exile on Ascendancy(EU) we could form a Circle which seems to be a private chat without all the other guild functions and requirements. That way you can still join a real guild (as I don't expect to be able to find that many on an EU server).

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

I am on Exiles Widow, with the same name as here if anybody will be playing over there.

Jellybones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Name is Jellyblood, whenever the guild is set up. <3

randyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

That's convenient. That's where I'm playing. My character's name is Randall.

mclargepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Awesome I'm excited! I'm a medic named Kromlork, invite whenever you can! Thanks

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By YI_Orange

A 60 dollar buy-in with a 15 dollar subscription fee is really hamstringing my desire to play this game. That aside I am interested to try it though. How possible does it seem to sustain your subscription with with the in-game currency? And are there free trials of any sort?

Felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yi_orange: You get the 30 day thing when you buy the game and the pre-orders came with a 7 day trial. I can send one your way, but it looks like they won't be sent to us until June 3rd.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

MAn but..but.. the Dominion looks so much cooler..

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By English

@humanity said:

MAn but..but.. the Dominion looks so much cooler..

Exiles get to slay Chuas, Dominion has to put up with them.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright duders. I'm level 12. I think I need 10 gold to get the guild setup though, so if you'd like to contribute to the cause send me a mail with a gold piece or something. Otherwise I'll continue to grind out some cash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

As someone who was way more into the exiles and not in the mood to be in a guild named Cookie Party I am so on board. Character name is Irvandus.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim said:

@yi_orange: You get the 30 day thing when you buy the game and the pre-orders came with a 7 day trial. I can send one your way, but it looks like they won't be sent to us until June 3rd.

Sure! If you've got an extra trial kicking around I'd love to give it a shot. I'm always curious when people claim that an MMO has compelling gameplay.

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By English

@yi_orange said:

@felgrim said:

Sure! If you've got an extra trial kicking around I'd love to give it a shot. I'm always curious when people claim that an MMO has compelling gameplay.

If you liked WoW, you will probably like this. If you didn't like WoW, I doubt this is different enough to grab you.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i guess im down to play both sides. I'll make Lwyll the spell(whatever that class is).

Felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snide: Sent a gold your way. About all I have, but if it's only 10 gold and everyone chips in we should get it going in no time.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@english said:

@yi_orange said:

@felgrim said:

If you liked WoW, you will probably like this. If you didn't like WoW, I doubt this is different enough to grab you.

You saying it basically plays like WoW? I thought it pretty much specifically said it didn't. I mean, I played WoW from the end of BC to the end of Cataclysm so I enjoyed the end game content to an extent, but I never got more than 1 character to max level.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. We're about 2 gold short at this point. I'm logging for a bit but will be back this afternoon. Logged outside the guild creator area, so assuming i get some a couple more duders to mail me a gold, we should be set up today.

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By English
@yi_orange said:

You saying it basically plays like WoW? I thought it pretty much specifically said it didn't. I mean, I played WoW from the end of BC to the end of Cataclysm so I enjoyed the end game content to an extent, but I never got more than 1 character to max level.

It's a themepark MMO with quests, dungeons, battlegrounds, 40 man raids, housing. You level up by doing quests like you would find in an mmo like WoW. Combat is hotkey based but requires movement/positioning, similar to guild wars 2.

PhZn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey to who can I send some gold?

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pascual and I are gonna roll on Warbringer as soon as we wait through the queue. Any classes the guild is looking for? I'll probably play a warrior unless there's a big surplus.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brad: it seems like every class can tank or heal as well as deeps so you could probably just roll whatevs you want.

XtremePudim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so I'm rerolling on Warbringer to play with you guys, made a stalker called Venetica.

see you guys in the game

PhZn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PhZn

I rolled a Spell Slinger on Warbringer called SmallBusinessMan. And, yes, I did pick Spell Slinger for the sole purpose of him shooting the business guns. pew pew.

Also a few people are in the 'GiantBomb' custom channel until the guild is registered.

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got a medic on Warbringer named Aleta. Currently in queue though so I can't join the guild at the moment.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. "Kite Co" is now a guild. Huzzah

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Moridin
Korosuzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question. I also re-rolled on Warbringer Exiles but haven't gotten into guild options yet. How do we join? Do we need to be a certain level first?

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By English

@korosuzo said:

Question. I also re-rolled on Warbringer Exiles but haven't gotten into guild options yet. How do we join? Do we need to be a certain level first?

You can join the custom chat channel 'giantbomb' in-game and ask for an invite, post your name here, or whisper someone in the guild in-game.

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders, my character name is Winkler and I'd be totally down for an invite!

Thanks! :)