[A] The Taswell Covenant [US-Icecrown/Malygos] is up and running and we need you!

• 65 results
Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Did I steal @shagral's formatting? Why, I certainly did. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Hey folks! Are you in the US and you've been wanting to play an Alliance character, but your guild has disbanded and people have gone their separate ways, so now you just log into your garrison day after day, run LFR when you can bring yourself to do it, and then log off to "play" Adventure Capitalist or whatever the hot new clicker of the day is? Well, stop making those numbers get bigger, and come help us make our numbers get bigger!

The Taswell Covenant is a new US Alliance guild based out of the Icecrown/Malygos "megaserver" (or whatever they call it). We're going to be a fairly casual guild so if you're itching for server firsts this probably won't be a good fit for ya. That said, we will be raiding in Legion, and we'll figure out a schedule that works for everyone once we have enough bodies to even worry about such a thing. Also, lots of 5-mans now that they're bringing them back into focus. My main has nearly 900 5-player dungeons entered, and that's only after they started tracking that stuff.

So come on in! We have a guild bank and tabard since that's something you always have to mention. Oh, and a Discord server!

Feel free to add me on Battlenet- Karthas#1129. Anyone in the guild can invite you if you message them ingame, but if you need someone specific I'm Diminutus, or try Daymia, Keir, Periah, or Kadesha. (add -Icecrown if you're creating a character on Malygos)

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks!

CynicalRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh great! I've been looking forward to a GB US guild! I'll totally be down to join. Just gotta migrate stuff.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I'd love to join bit I'm on Lightbringer. Do I have to change over to Malygos to join or is that cross server stuff still a thing?

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nux: You have to be on Icecrown or Malygos to join the guild proper, but if that's too great a hurdle we can always try to get you in on some cross-server raid stuff if we get to that point. We'd definitely be glad to have you on Icygos/Malcrown though! (I'm sure people use one of those names)

atomicraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders! Just replied in the other post about some GB guilding up from @do_the_manta_ray. I am one of those lost souls that is abandoned. :( Looking to find an active duder guild to sync up with and have some legion fun. You folks planning to hang around for awhile? I will probably start off making a demon hunter on one of the GB US servers and then see about x-ferring some of my other chars. As an FYI I am naturally a US folk on the east coast but Horde. :(

BN:PlasmaSTi#1233

jfried12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey there! Restarting WoW to check out Legion and would love some people to play with. I could either start a demon hunter or transfer a character over (and remember how to play them).

My Bnet name is Ugatron#1555 if you want to add me.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Karthas

@plasmasti: Heya! We'd be glad to have any reformed Horde we can get our hands on. The core of the guild at the moment is my family (my wife, my brother and his longtime friend). We don't plan on going anywhere. We're still pretty early in the growing phases but we're gaining momentum and we'd be glad to have ya!

atomicraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: Sounds great to me! Accepted your friend request and trying out some of the other classes I haven't played in awhile to see what I want to spend my boost on. Then I shall happily play an Alliance with some fellow duders!

jacksmedulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Karthas: Hi all! I'm fairly new to wow, and I've been looking for a guild to join up with. Who better than some other duders? I sent Karthas a friend request. My BN is JacksMedulla#1899. Looking forward to getting into it!

Ten19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to see the guild's getting some visibility, I'm looking forward to playing with my fellow Bombpeoples :D

southbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: While I main horde on another server, I would love to play an alliance alt with you guys on Icecrown. My battlenet is southbound#1277 if you guys are still looking for more!

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Karthas

@southbound: Heya! Just got back in town from some business, we'd be happy to be a home for your alt! Sent you a friend request.

For anyone else with an Alliance character that can't bring themselves to roll on over to Icecrown/Malygos, that's totally understandable! Luckily there's still Cross-Realm Raiding! I've created a Discord server for the guild that we'll be using for communication out of the game and raid organization. Come join it! - https://discord.gg/eDVFYyx

That said, we've been getting a really good response and the guild has been growing nearly every day, so come join in the fun and get ready to kill a lot of demons!

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to join up! I'll make a new guy over there. I'm still sitting on a level 90 boost, so I may use that to bump a character up. I'm JesterPC#1470 on Bnet.

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Like I need an excuse to return to wow...

Ugh..must...resist..return...

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... Unfortunately I just finished leveling my 7th 100 on Perenolde, so I don't think I have it in me to do it again. Maybe I'll make a demon hunter or something if there's not already a bajillion of them in the guild.

RikiGuitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to join! I won't be able to during the first few weeks of Legion, as I'm already in a raiding guild on another server, and I need to get ready for raiding and mythic+ dungeons.

What roles and classes does the guild need? I've tanked since vanilla, so I'm most comfortable with that, but I'm happy to play DPS. Just don't depend on me for heals :D

Even though we won't push for world firsts or hardcore progression, how far do you plan on taking the raids? Heroic? Mythic?

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started wow, but my chars are on Dalaran, and I'm too lazy to reroll and dat legion boosting. I might pop into the discord to shoot the bull if people are on. I'll add my bnet later when I'm off work.

Also, total newbie.

Edit I found it. Zaero #

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesterpc238: Added ya!

@dourin : Not too many yet I don't think, and noone planning on "main"-ing one that I'm aware of. Added so many people though I might have missed someone. Definitely not at "Lich King Launch Death Knight Orgy" levels yet though.

@rikiguitarist : At the moment, I think a solid DPS/backup tank would be great. I'm sure there'll be times when we'll need a tank to step up. Still feeling out what people want to run, so make sure to respond to the survey in the Discord.

As far as progression goes- we're going to start out Normal and work toward Heroic, but we'll see where things take us. Mythic adds a whole extra layer of raid logistics too, above my current plan of "Post a raid, let people sign up, take the first 30 that make up a working raid comp" (if we even get close to that I'll be shocked).

@madman356647 : Added you as well! You're more than welcome to boost someone, or just hang out in the Discord and participate in some cross-realm shenanigans.

hobbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders. I haven't played alliance since vanilla WoW, and I haven't played in earnest since BC, but I'm considering jumping back in to play with fellow bomb-peeps. My battle tag is hobbz#1429 -- feel free to add me.

Avatar image for altf4_for_colors
ALTF4_FOR_COLORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: I'm down!

My ID is EngineOfRuin#1443, I'll just have to transfer a few characters over.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Karthas: I would also like to join the guild. I am hurredus on ice crown. I just moved my character over to that realm because I was getting tired of my pvp server.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altf4_for_colors:Added ya!

@xanadu: Just logging in now, I'll grab ya if you're on. If you're not and I don't catch ya, feel free to /who The Taswell Crusade and nearly anyone should be able to invite ya! I do feel you on the PvP server thing- Day and I both spent some time on one and... well, we try not to think on it too much. We're too carebear-y.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SirDesmond#1961! Pondering a resub and may jump back in tonight. Planning on starting a new character, I think though.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdesmond: Added ya- you're welcome either way! New character, old character, boosted character, lack of character, everyone is welcome!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@Karthas: Hey mate sent you a friend request in game. Looking to get in the guild. Created a character on Icecrown. My tag is Demoskinos #11459 :D

zeckbecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Just started a new character on the server and am just getting back into WoW after a few lapsed years but I added you @Karthas! Gnirip #1609 is my Bnet name!

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey duders! I just transferred and faction changed my mage from Garrosh (a dead as dead can be server). Battletag is Moridin#1138 and my mage is named Fizwix. Would love to join up! :D

dietomaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds great. I'm just hesitant to transfer servers...I've been on Zul'Jin since launch, it'd be almost blasphemy to leave! Gah I'm torn. The guild I'm in is down to like 10 people (used to be hundreds).

Freezer_Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Freezer_Burn

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've played but I'd be up for jumping into the guild. My BN is FreezerBurn#1622. I'm downloading at the moment, and will probably use my character upgrade to get a head start. Will probably make a Paladin for the time being.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: Hiya! What time zone are people mostly in the guild? I played for 10 years but then quit around 5.3 of WoD, I REALLY didn't like where WoD went, but so many people talk highly about Legion that I wanna jump back in and see stuff. I'm gonna start a new character, as I want it to be as new as possible to stop that "fatigue" feeling, since I've been around the game so long, and eventually would like to raid minorly, see the stuff on normal would be nice. So if there are raid plans in the works and you need a certain class/spec let me know in the next 24 hours or so and I'll start working on that!

My Battlenet Takayama#1981

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32  Edited By shivermetimbers

Alright, I'll play again after not playing since 2007. I have a few questions:

Is anyone here willing to do lower level content or is this guild mostly set up for raiding? I could boost a character up to 100, but I kinda wanna see what they've changed over pretty much a decade.

Anyone doing PvP? I miss world PvP and I know that such a thing is a rarity now. Anyway, I assume the server is PvE oriented anyways. (sad face)

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takayamasama: You're already in (welcome again!) but I'll still answer for everyone's benefit- I'm EST and I think a few others are as well, the server is CST so just an hour behind us- I'll usually schedule things for server time just to keep things simple.

@shivermetimbers: I think most everyone at this point is 100+, the pre-expansion event included a really nice opportunity at leveling characters quickly which helped people catch up most of their alts. We do have one other person currently leveling from scratch and a couple others somewhere on the spectrum so I wouldn't count it out completely. And there's always the LFG tool for dungeons and such.

PvP: Nothing guild organized, we're pretty PvE oriented. There's nothing to stop folks within the guild from organizing something on their own though, I could set up a dedicated channel for it in the Discord if there's interest.

shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: So if I wanted to use my level boost, which class would most benefit the guild? I plan to join the discord server in a bit. Been leveling my mage, but I kinda want to cheat and see some endgame content. I dunno, I'm just having fun with it.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shivermetimbers: At this point really, anything but a Paladin- we seem to have attracted Paladins like we were running a Home for Wayward Crusaders or something. Especially Ranged DPS if that's your thing.

Avatar image for gestureprofessor
Gestureprofessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all--I have alliance characters on Gnomereagan. Is it possible to join from there? Or no?

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Wow guys... Glad to see this happened. Too Bad I have sworn off World of Warcraft. Maybe in a weak moment I will make my return. Your on my server after all.. Lol

shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas said:

@shivermetimbers: At this point really, anything but a Paladin- we seem to have attracted Paladins like we were running a Home for Wayward Crusaders or something. Especially Ranged DPS if that's your thing.

Ight, I rolled an Enhancement Shaman as my 100 boost because I like the class and Paladin's are already in high supply. I took the raid survey too as a Paladin before I committed, but I guess I'll be doing melee dps seeing as we already have 6 Paladins.

seastark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having an altoholic problem and restarting all sorts of new stuff. What is 'needed/wanted' these days? Also, is people mentioned CT and ET, anyone on PT?

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastark: Heya! At the moment, we need most anything ranged-DPS wise. On the whole, it seems like healers have the shortest LFG queues. Seems most of the guild is EST/CST with a couple West-Coast folks, but there's a lot of people on late-night our time.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gestureprofessor: Sorry I missed ya- the "notify me when people respond to the thread" functionality seems to be pretty broken. Just join our Discord if you haven't yet (links above)- I'll post raid info there so as to not spam this thread constantly and we'll be able to get you in!

Spotshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for doing something like this @Karthas I have been playing since vanilla and mostly a loner since BC. I'm not a big fan of the drama that comes with guilds (not that I expect any). Either way I have setup myself up on a pretty self supporting alt system on the horde side. I have perhaps a level 90 DK and a 80 Warrior on an alliance server that I could transfer over. I really like prot pally but seems you have enough pallys. I generally play ranged DPS on my mage since start. However, I really want and enjoy tanking but I can't stand most of the crap you get out of randos, so never really tried to hone those unless I was in a good laid back guild.

I'll give it some though, right now I'm not really sure about moving my focus away and I might be moving overseas. I'll reach out if anything changes but just wanted to say thanks for looking to consolidate something like this.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey folks! If you're still interested in getting in on that sweet WoW action Alliance-side in the US, we can still use you! We've got a good group of folks and we're getting into raiding but running just barely short most nights. We especially need healers and ranged DPS, but anyone and everyone is welcome!

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, after some confusion thinking I could join the EU group from the other thread (I just happened to see that one first), I'd love to join in here. I just decided to start playing again since leaving during Cata and where all of my friends stopped around that same time I'll definitely want a group to play with.

My Bnet handle is nnickers #1361. I'll whisper someone once I home and the game installed.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fatalbanana

@Karthas I'm just getting into WoW for the first time and would love to guild up with my favorite people on the internet.

FatalBanana#1657

madeppymage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in playing alliance on Icecrown if this guild is still operating, anybody around to confirm?

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Karthas

Hey folks!

After a little bit of a hiatus the guild is back together! My wife and I had to take a few months at the end/beginning of the year for some family issues, and during that time things with the guild slowed down quite a bit. But we're back now and looking to ramp things back up! Anyone who played with us will hopefully tell you that it was a great experience, or I wasted a bunch of bribe money for nothing. We're very social, always down for some Mythic+ and we'll get back to raiding once we have enough warm bodies to fill the roster. Get in on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity and help us disrupt the WoW Guild paradigm! #brands #marketing #ad

Discord: https://discord.gg/eDVFYyx

My BNet: Karthas#1129

For the recent folks I missed during the absence (@fatalbanana, @c_pokey, @madeppymage)- sorry I missed you! If you're still interested, just hit me up and we'll get you added ASAP.

Cecil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to join, unfortunately all my chars are horde but I'd be willing to lvl up a new one on alliance or maybe transfer one over. What do you guys need?

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cecil: Heya! We're currently rebuilding so we need a bit of everything. If you can tank that would be handy, I am in need of a consistent off-tank. If tanking isn't your thing, we need healers and DPS as well, so whatever catches your fancy really.