Being able to gift Xbox One games

OmegaRedSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hey all!

I was looking through the Xbox One store and noticed that the Super Deluxe Founder's Pack for Fortnite includes, "1 Extra Standard Edition for a Friend ($39.99 Value)".

It looks like at E3, Microsoft is finally going to allow giving digital copies of games to friends to finally be possible. How Microsoft is going to allow this isn't known yet, but I'd say that Fortnite listing confirms it.

What do you all think? I'm pretty excited for it!

theanticitizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe just an extra code in the box to spread the word? But if this is true that would amazing! I would love game gifting on either of the platforms!

OmegaRedSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanticitizen: Just to be clear, this was on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Don't know about boxed copies, but it was definitely listed for digital copies of the game.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

It says the exact same thing on the Playstation Store. It's probably just a code specific to whatever platform.

OmegaRedSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkjohnny477: Why include it in the listing though, especially for the console release? I feel like they'd just push individual sales rather than make it a selling point for a special edition.