- No support for TV guide stuff here in the UK
- No media apps but 4oD... how is this a media hub if it has nothing? Can say you have to wait all you want, but why? Stuff like BBCiPlayer or a functional Youtube should have been there from the start.
- No external storage support... which really makes it useless as a media hub
- You cannot use Kinect to search things with your voice, like say how I do with my Android where I use the Google search and I can browse anything on the web just using my voice. I can say w w w dot with my voice and read out a website that way or I can search in the search bar....... nothing like that on Xbox One, you have to type it all out so browsing the web is useless on it.
- Xbox Fitness is shit, I saw all the ads about doing my fave workout (Insanity) but there is only one workout...... how am I meant to do the Insanity workout with it with just one? It's completely useless, I've just gone back to the DVD....
- Playing with friends online is a frigging mess, what was wrong with the 360 way of doing it?
- Skype is shit, why doesn't it use the night vision mode with Kinect? No one can ever see me unless the lighting is perfect and how do I call someone via just saying their voice? I cannot...
The console is a mess, I don't understand how it can be a step back from the 360, they had the base there, why didn't they improve on it? I cannot use it as a media hub like I intended because there is no external storage support, there are no apps and you cannot just use Kinect only to navigate.... I cannot get the whole family to use Kinect and a remote control.
Also why does it take so long to turn on? It's like 10 seconds before you get in..... my TV turns on instantly, so how is waiting 10 seconds on top of that an improvement?
I'm selling it, the console is crap, it should have worked out of the box, who knows how long we have to wait for it to actually get content. The one thing I was really excited for (Xbox Fitness) is a scam, they advertised it as doing full workouts on it and no, they only have 1 - 4 workouts per, Insanity only has 1...... like wtf?
The other thing I got it for was Forza 5, comparing it to Forza 4, it barely looks any different and it has way less content and it just feels like a car grind and going around the same handful of tracks that get repetitive. Where is the career? There is none, it's basically just single races of 2-4 laps and that is it...
People save your money, if you really have to buy a PS4 instead, I wish I went that route, at least I probably would have been pleasantly surprised as I didn't expect Sony to deliver anything...... they even have iPlayer!
In fact why do I have to pay for Xbox Gold to do anything? Services that aren't even theirs like 4oD (which is free on every other system) I have to pay the rights to be able to watch it on the Xbox One.
Eurgh the worst console I've ever bought, seriously I haven't been more disappointed, I've just ended up plugging the 360 back in.