What sort of Xbox Series X/S' future first parties do you want to see it get announced?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Hello

The ones I would like to see the following are:

• Forza Horizon 5
  • Project Gotham Racing 5
  • Rallisport Challenge 3
  • Midtown Madness 4
  • New Quantum Redshift
  • New Halo Spin-off (Release it after Halo Infinite)
Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I actually would like a Sunset Overdrive 2 - the first game was a ton of fun.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

I actually would like a Sunset Overdrive 2 - the first game was a ton of fun.

In-case if you didn't know that Sunset Overdrive is actually owned by Sony since 2019.
Sunset Overdrive Is Now Owned by PlayStation, Sony Confirms - Push Square

I've known this IP was formerly paid by Microsoft to distribute as an exclusive for Xbox One back in 2014.

I used to play it on my Xbox One, it was okay in my opinion and I personally skipped Spider-Man PS4 (2018 game), also I won't look forward to Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart as well.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

I'd definitely want to see them do anything at all with the Project Gotham Racing series. Whether it's a sequel, or remaster or just a flat out rerelease I don't care, just make that series available again in any form.

I also wanna see them do a new Combat Flight Simulator using the fancy tech of the last Flight Simulator.

Oh, and a new game in the disparate Terminal Velocity/Fury3/Hellbender series.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gtxforza

@fisk0 said:

I'd definitely want to see them do anything at all with the Project Gotham Racing series. Whether it's a sequel, or remaster or just a flat out rerelease I don't care, just make that series available again in any form.

I also wanna see them do a new Combat Flight Simulator using the fancy tech of the last Flight Simulator.

Oh, and a new game in the disparate Terminal Velocity/Fury3/Hellbender series.

Not to mention that this year is the 20th anniversary of the original Xbox console along with its first-party launch titles including Project Gotham Racing, Halo: Combat Evolved and Fusion Frenzy.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Humanity

@gtxforza: well that’s a shame - it was one of the very few Microsoft original properties that I can think of.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@gtxforza: well that’s a shame - it was one of the very few Microsoft original properties that I can think of.

I also thought that Sunset Overdrive belonged to Microsoft.

serryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm already looking forward to the next Halo and Fable games, but, if I could wave a magic wand, I'd love to see new entries for these three:

Also, while going through the list of games Microsoft published, i was surprised to see Ninja Blade, a first-party title developed by From Software. The original doesn't look that good, but it got me thinking I'd be down for another first-party From Software ninja game after really loving Sekiro.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really hope Avowed is in the vain of Fallout/Skyrim and not a cut down version like The Outer Worlds, cause I would like to see a big new IP release from MS and stick the landing.

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would really like to see Rally Sport Challenge and Project Gotham Racing, however I wonder how they would distinguish these games from the Dirt and Forza Horizon games?

Avatar image for littledansonman
LittleDansonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepanzini: Yea Avowed is the most exciting upcoming thing from Xbox first party, but Obsidian seems to have a lot of projects going simultaneously (Avowed, Outer Worlds DLC/Sequel, Grounded, and an unamed Josh Sawyer project) that makes me worry the scope is going to be a little smaller than the Elder Scrolls type game some of us are expecting.

For hypothetical stuff from Xbox I'd like to see them do something with the Shadowrun and MechAssault IPs, not totally sure the status of that because I know other studios have made Shadowrun and MechWarrior/Battletech games but I think they own those IPs for games?

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#12 fisk0  Moderator

I would really like to see Rally Sport Challenge and Project Gotham Racing, however I wonder how they would distinguish these games from the Dirt and Forza Horizon games?

Wasn't PGR's big deal that it wasn't based on racing circuits, but very carefully modeled (maybe even laser scanned?) real life city locations? PGR2 is the only one I've played much of, but it had an incredibly faithful rendition of my city, to the point that it's actually a fascinating time capsule of what it looked like before a lot of reconstruction happened in the later 2000s.

Dirt is all about those real rally tracks, while Forza Horizon is an open world racer with locations evocative of places but definitely making no pretenses of them being in any way accurate.

So, yeah, to me PGR is about street racing in actual city locations, faithfully recreated using the actual street layouts, but not actually using any official race tracks.

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brute Force! Lol jk. I'd love to see a PGR return though

SigFigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SigFigg

Killer Instinct 2

Alan Wake

Blinx: The Time Sweeper (feel like Xbox is really lacking on the cartoon mascot front)

tp0p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want an open world gears of war game, where you get to customize your character and ride a sweet gears bike with turrets on it around a post apocolyptic city.

Halo odst 2

I want perfect dark to be a mix of assassins creed and watchdogs in a futuristic city environment.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Crimson Skies, Alan Wake and Project Gotham Racing.