jen1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jen1220

Hey Y'all,

So I'm kind of on the fence, and could use some advice. I don't know if it would be better to dust off the old PS3 and buy Yakuza 5 on that system, or stick to the PS Now subscription for $20 on PS4.

I know I can easily play through and beat Yakuza 5 in a month's time, which is why I initially chose to stream. However, I've played a couple of hours of Yakuza 5 already, and the game seems a little choppy and laggy in places. My internet is above average, so I'm not sure why I'm having these issues. It could honestly just be the room I have my PS4 in. I've never used PS Now streaming with my current apartment, so I'm not sure if it's the PS Now streaming, or maybe it's the fact that it's an older game and I'm just used to the more recent Yakuza releases?

Price doesn't really concern me, I know I'd ultimately end up paying $50 if I chose to buy it after already doing the $20 PS Now subscription. But I was wondering if anyone who owns it could let me know if they remember how it ran on their PS3? Is it choppy at all? Maybe I'm just being nit picky with thinking it should run a certain way. But at this point, I'd rather pay a little more and replay the first couple hours of the game if buying it will give me a better overall experience.

Sorry if that was wordy or confusing! Thanks!!

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought it because psnow was horrible for me, maybe wait till a sale but i had to get it full price.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Buy the game, it’s one of the most content meaty entries in the series, there’s a lot of fun to be had with it.

MisterEyeballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterEyeballs

I've been using PS Now to stream 4 and 5 before 6 comes out. I played through all of 4 and it worked just fine (I do have good internet though). 5 was also working just fine, but now it says it's no longer available on PS Now. I literally played it earlier today, and now it won't let me.

It definitely seems to be some kind of glitch. From what I've looked up, some people say it's still there but I've seen a few people say it's done this to them as well. Hopefully it'll fix itself, but it's worth noting that this could happen to anyone else. I don't have a PS3, so I'm really hoping this resolves itself quickly.