Impossible Lair seems perfectly suited for Breaking Brad

Avatar image for darkseraphim666
DarkSeraphim666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just finished it today. It took me 8 tries but I could see that number ranging Greatly, depending on the player. Brad seemed into it Enough on the quick look to make me think that if this idea was planted in his head, he might go the distance. For anyone else who's played, I'd say getting all 48 beetalion bees should be mandatory for his own sanity so he knows he has the most room for error that the game is willing to provide. Thoughts?

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have not played the game but I've read a fair amount about it and am excited for it (I bought it but decided to play the first Yooka-Laylee first.)

My only concern with this would be time. A fair number of people talk about banging their heads against the lair for quite a few tries, even with a full beetalion, and each try is pretty lengthy. I feel like Breaking Brad works best with challenges that are very difficult but either relatively short or that have checkpoints like with Volgarr.

On the other hand it could be cool if they changed the format and made it like This is The Run where he took one run at it each weekday. Or it could just be a This is The Run series and Vinny or Dan would take turns giving it a shot. I think it would be pretty funny to hear Dan's reaction to how frustrated he would get.