Anyone Know What Happened to This?

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was a big Actionbutton.net fan back in the day and remember really enjoying the first game they put out as a developer, Ziggurat on iOS. I was thinking about it recently and went to download it, only to find that it doesn't seem to be available in the App Store anymore. A quick Google search brings no mention of its being removed and the official site seems to have been taken down, as well.

Anyone know what happened to Ziggurat?

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 49th
BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I played it briefly back when it first came out, because I similarly used to keep up with Tim Rogers a bit.

I just went to the App Store and was able to search for it and redownload it with no problem. Maybe because I already downloaded it prior, or maybe Ziggurat isn't available in your region for some reason?

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, i just deleted everything i was about to say here because i was talking about the wrong Ziggurat.

ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ColossalGhost

It is still on the american app store.

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are right, it is there now! I swear when I looked a few weeks ago it was nowhere to be found in the App Store, iTunes, or my previously purchased app list. I wonder if it moved hands on the publisher end or something...it did charge me again, which is unusual.

Well, never mind me then. But hey, maybe some new people will find the game from this thread. Shame it will likely never be updated to the post-iPhone 4 aspect ratio.