Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

The sequel to Playground's open-world Forza spinoff brings the Horizon Festival to a much larger locale: southern Europe.

Weird use of Drivatar.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By OldManLight

Hey guys, so i picked up FH2 and Shadow of Mordor (both great) but while playing FH2 was tricked into thinking i had people on my friend's list who were actively playing as i saw several drivatars in the game with their GT's on them. Come to find out, none of them are playing FH2 yet, they played Forza 5. That said, get ready for some false hopes when you see your friend's list all over FH2 because likely none or much fewer of them are playing it. Anyways, it's a small complaint, but the game is just like the first one with better graphics and new stuff thrown in. Add me if you like. GT: Old Man Light.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.