The Horizon Festival goes to Australia.

AI racers - what am I doing wrong?

Nengjanggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I find the other drivers infuriating. For most of the corners, they go into them two or three abreast, so I can't pass them, or they cut in front of me into the apex and slam on their brakes because they were going way too fast. They just randomly ram me every so often. Every race feels like all I'm doing is trying to figure out the one turn where passing is possible, and then hoping I get to the front before I get hit. I can make up a ton of places in those one or two turns, but then if I'm less than perfect after that, I get rammed off the road and drop to the back of the pack. I'm seeing this on all of the AI levels above "average" (but I don't want to play average because it's too easy). I didn't have this problem with Forza Horizon 1 (which I just played recently almost all the way through). Since other people love this game, I assume I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.