Cant Find the Last Road

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I have 487 Roads found. There are 488.

I just spent at least three hours looking for it, marking possible missed spots on the map then driving over them.

I cannot find the missing road, I am going crazy.

I haven't opened the last festival yet. Maybe that will create a road ( I know it wont)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e60e701b849a
deactivated-5e60e701b849a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

God, that sounds like incredible torment if you have OCD.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@ninnanuam: You're still pretty early in the game if you haven't opened the last festival site. I found all 488 roads without looking for them during the course of the game. I'm sure you'll wind up finding them all as well.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have completed the main festival story thing, doing all 5 showcases. And I still have one road to fine. Its driving me nuts. I can't find it. I haven't done every event yet though. It kind of ends early in my opinion. It should really make you do all the exhibitions first I think. So hopefully doing the reset of them I will just come across it. But I've spent 4 hours or so over the last two days trying to find it on my own. And no luck. Very frustrating.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

@ninnanuam: Have you tried hidden the markers on the map then looking? Sometimes the larger icons can hide undriven roads.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stordoff:

Oh yea turned off all that stuff about 30 minutes in.

I still haven't found it so i'm just trying to forget about it.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Keirgo

Where we're going, we don't need roads. xD

Sorry I had to, but that sounds incredibly frustrating, I've still got a ways to go, I got around a hundred left, I think. I'll get to that same point eventually in sure.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninnanuam: Maybe you are missing the same one I was, and apparently the same one many, many people have been. This one here:

No Caption Provided

I looked at that on my map a hundred times and thought nothing of it. Then I did a google search and found a topic on trueachievements. A bunch of people were missing that same piece of road. As was I.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling: I'm sure i've done that one before.

But ill go over it just to make sure.

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I found my last one yesterday while driving past a horizon blueprint area. Maybe if all else fails try that

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sterling said:

@ninnanuam: Maybe you are missing the same one I was, and apparently the same one many, many people have been. This one here:

No Caption Provided

I looked at that on my map a hundred times and thought nothing of it. Then I did a google search and found a topic on trueachievements. A bunch of people were missing that same piece of road. As was I.

Are you talking about the top bit? The center grey part you circled isn't a road.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voodoopc: Yes, the top bit. And its not my pic. Its from the forum I mentioned. But I didn't even see the top bit because it just looked like part of the house are and the none road road. When I saw the red on his pic and looked at mine I noticed it wasn't there.

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@voodoopc: Ye, here's the really annoying bit: that totally is a road they just haven't painted it on the in-game map. And the top bit of Orange road is Gray because you've not been there and is the only evidence that you missed it.

I also got to one road short before looking online and finding that photo. Yep, that would be the one I missed too, it's almost as if this is an issue with a bug in the map because everyone misses this road that is 90% not painted with a dotted gray line on the map so you miss the small bit of it that is painted with the line.

NickTheDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By NickTheDynamo

I'm here to pay my membership dues for the 487/488 club. Been searching for about an hour and a half on this map and I just can't find it. It's driving me crazy.

Kenfranklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, I'm here to join the club as well :/

smith78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By smith78

@shivoa: I am Carl Smith, 39 years old and have reached 487/488 roads on Forza Horizon 3, if you could help me and you've got an XBOX ONE games console, send a friend request to OlivePrune90387 as I don't understand what road you're going on about that they've not marked on the map, I know on another site a man posted a screenshot of his car on the railway track but I've driven over that and that does not count as a road?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.