The Horizon Festival goes to Australia.

Game share?

pompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a bit confused with this game share bis as I haven't had an xbox since the 360, but I have recently used the app on my pc. I just wondered if I can buy the game and play on pc while giving my brother the xbox version. He says it's all on one account, but I've read you can game share across multiple accounts?

Does anyone know any more about this?

sushix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be locked to a single Microsoft account. It's basically a single copy of the game available on two different platforms.

pompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thanks for clearing that up

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

But if the account the game is bought with is the primary account attached to the Xbox, then other accounts on the Xbox could play it right? I've never had a need to test any of this stuff, but I thought that's how it worked. Any other sub accounts on the same Xbox could access the games of the primary account if the primary account allows.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.