The Horizon Festival goes to Australia.

Question about Motorsport All-Stars Card Park

roars5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi all - I bought the $100 ultimate edition for Xbox One, which gave me access to some card parks. When I go over to the card parks in game, I can highlight the cars included in the pack, but it still requires me to pay credits (despite the fact that there's a green label with text that says "PURCHASED" under the cars) - is that normal? It seems sort of absurd to pay for a car pack and then have to earn credits to get the cards. If anyone could clarify this, I would really appreciate it.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Forza has always made you buy the cars you unlock with real money with in game credits too. It's to prevent the devaluation of the in-game economy. If you got instant access to those cars you would quickly have a full garage and wouldn't value the other cars you earn as much (especially for people who buy the game later and get dozens of cars via car packs.)

Credits are generally not too hard to come by but of course I do understand your perspective, you paid for the cars and want access now.

It just isn't how the series has done things.

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Shivoa

That's not how it worked for me.

Got into the game and I got a prompt for the Forza Rewards stuff that showed all the unlocks (as in camera fly-by of the vehicles unlocked) then added them to my garage in a single step.

For the two launch packs of cars, I went into the menu for the DLC and "purchased" each car (so no group adding to garage or nice cut-scene). The first copy of each car was completely free and only buying a subsequent (duplicate) would require me to pay the sticker (credits) price.

delorean99947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bigsocrates: In Forza 6 that's not how it worked for me. Whenever a new car pack came out, I would go to the car buying screen and get all of the new cars for zero credits.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.