Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 29, 2007

Forza Motorsport 2 brings Microsoft's racing sim series to the Xbox 360 with new tracks, new cars, and an impressive livery editor.

My First Giant Bomb Forza Race Night

jugnutts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jugnutts

So I joined my first GB Forza Race Night last night.  I have been meaning to for the past couple weeks but kept spacing it or had other plans.  I must say that good times were had.  I especially liked the Car Soccer.  Everyone was awesome and I look forward to the next one.

jugnutts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jugnutts

So I joined my first GB Forza Race Night last night.  I have been meaning to for the past couple weeks but kept spacing it or had other plans.  I must say that good times were had.  I especially liked the Car Soccer.  Everyone was awesome and I look forward to the next one.

Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wickstrom

My first race night was just over a week ago. I had a blast as well. Feel free to add me on XBL. The gamertag is mjwickstrom1. Hope to race some Forza with you soon!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.