Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Are you bored of the game yet?

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

I have almost completed the game, yet I cant be bothered to go any further with it. Every track feels the same even when driven with different cars. Has anyone actually been bothered to get the All Gold achievement? Its a good game but has it gotten old for anyone else?
    Keval_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Keval_N

I'm sort of bored with the single player, but I keep going back to it to make money so I can buy new stuff to use during Giant Bomb Forza Race Night.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

All Gold is just nuts.  Why would you even do that to yourself?  I did all the seasons, and I've probably spent like 60 or 80 hours playing the game.  All Gold would be like 300 hours.  Why would you do that?

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
    @Diamond:
    I cant D: Its too boring. My friend is trying to. He is hiring a driver and just leaving it. Some of the races are an hour long :/
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#5  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm trying to get all gold, but I'm not doing it all at once.  I try to do about two weeks of in-game races every few days, and I usually let the AI handle the longer races.  At the rate I'm going, I should have all gold by about November, which is fine.  I tend to do a lot more races around the times when DLC cars are made available, as the cars are the primary reason I even play racing games.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Sin4profit

I go back to it every now and again and do a few races...i hope yer playing with all assists off and with manual shift at least. i don't know how people can tolerate playing a sim game with all assists turned on.

I was mostly into the graphic design aspect of the game but thought it so cumbersome that even that dried up eventually.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By slowbird

I hope not, I just bought it. LOL late to the party as usual.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'm still truckin' through looking for all golds. I'm saving the Endurance races for last though so even though I seem close, I have a loooong way to go.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By manhattan_project

I got through about 20 hours but had to return it when I exchanged my old xbox 360 for the slim. My experience can be summoned up with: At worst it was a good game to play while listening to podcasts and at best it was a great-looking, fun racer. So, no, I'm not tired of it, and I'll be picking it back up when I have the money.

RivaOni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By RivaOni

Not bored with it at all. I did take a break for a while, visited other games and especially other racing games I'd put to one side, but am now back on Forza, currently level 38 in the career mode and am loving it all over again. The fact I've managed to tame my R3 Koenigsegg CC8S is making me enjoy it all the more :D

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By pweidman

Never.  I just keep chipping away at all gold, and there's only like 8 endurance races.  Less than Forza 2.  Building, painting, and tuning cars and taking them out for schedule events or hotlaps never gets old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.