Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Forza 3 Status Report

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Edited By slowbird

157 events down, 63 to go.  That includes about half the endurance races.  So far I've only hired a driver for one of those.  I have too many R-class races left because I don't like those as much.  There's less car customization in racing classes.  I also avoid the events that I don't have a car for yet, because I'm saving up for a Panoz but won't buy one until I have so many credits that spending 1.2 million credits ain't no thang, yo.  Also I can't decide whether to get the cool American flag Panoz or the other one with arbitrarily 1-point-higher PI score and custom paintjobs available for it.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By slowbird

157 events down, 63 to go.  That includes about half the endurance races.  So far I've only hired a driver for one of those.  I have too many R-class races left because I don't like those as much.  There's less car customization in racing classes.  I also avoid the events that I don't have a car for yet, because I'm saving up for a Panoz but won't buy one until I have so many credits that spending 1.2 million credits ain't no thang, yo.  Also I can't decide whether to get the cool American flag Panoz or the other one with arbitrarily 1-point-higher PI score and custom paintjobs available for it.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Nice work.  I knocked out a ton of races today, too, and for once, most of mine weren't done by a hired driver as I've been working on some of the lower class cars.  I did hit level 45 tonight, which is nice.  Only a few more levels to go before that achievement's in the bag, and given that I should be able to rip through the speedway challenges without breaking a sweat along with most of the minor races I've ignored up until now, it shouldn't take too long to finish up.  Should also be able to hit my "every manufacturer" achievement tonight or tomorrow, depending on how a bid goes tonight.  After that, it's finishing up the drift achievement and selling a vinyl design or tuning setup, and I've got my first S-rank.  Nice.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slowbird

I'll buy one of your storefront items if you want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.