Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Seasons

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By sins_of_mosin

I'm near the end of season 3 and the season race is seven parts.  I'm wondering how many parts does the next seasons have?  Are they all seven at this point or do they get even longer?
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

They get even longer. If your season mode goes like mine did, the next three seasons will have 9, 11, and 13 races, respectively, and there will be extra downtime between certain races where you'll have to choose two weekday events.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sins_of_mosin

Oh man, I was afraid of that.  Oh well, thanks for the info.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d59d1a719efd
    deactivated-5d59d1a719efd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Yeah I like the game,but some of the races are a bit longer then I wanted them to be.
    Mostly all of the different series,and how you do them all over in the different classes of cars.
    But I like the actual racing in the game,it's fun and realistic.

RivaOni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RivaOni

Thats generally how real world racing works though. The more powerful the cars and prestigious the event the more laps and more races you have to partake in. It can get a little tiring at times, but I think its handled much better than in Forza 2.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By pweidman

Wait 'till you see how many events are left unfinished even after season 7.  S rank is a serious commitment obviously.
    Paradoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Paradoxx

The game is ridiculously long ah. It's really annoying too because most of the races are no fun. Even the R1 world champs, the races take so long and they're too easy. I'm using hard everything, no TC, no ABS, manual with clutch and you can still win the races by half a lap. If it was a little more competitive i'd probably have lots more fun.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By slowbird

I think they must have made the AI easier than the last game, I could barely hang on medium in forza 2 sometimes but I'm playing on hard now and the only thing that gave me trouble was the FXX challenge and I still got those eventually.  I think rewind was invented for those darn FXX races.  for a car based on F1 technology it sure has a lot of understeer.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ISuperGamerI
    @PsEG said:

" They get even longer. If your season mode goes like mine did, the next three seasons will have 9, 11, and 13 races, respectively, and there will be extra downtime between certain races where you'll have to choose two weekday events. "

Exactly that's how I got to level 50 and the laps for each race will also get longer which are called endurance races. And even when you do finish all of the seasons, there are still a lot more races to beat lol.
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ArchScabby

It took me like 4 months averaging about an hour a week to play through all of season 4.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Bouke

I'm ok with the seasons getting longer the futher you get into the career, the one thing i would've liked is if you could pick every race you encounter in the career. I like the races in the D, C and B class way more then the R3, R2 and R1 classes, mainly because of the sort of cars in those classes. I finished the first 4 seasons really fast, but now i'm down to the last two seasons; i put the game down because of the R1 races...
    sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sins_of_mosin

I understand that the races and number of laps would increase as the cars got better, I just had a little hope that the season races would stay at a 'respectable' number. 

I know I won't get every achievement.  Just play until the game makes you cry.  :D
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

This game isn't fun nor competitive enough in single player, I've gotten to lvl 35 by mostly simming mose races..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59d1a719efd
    deactivated-5d59d1a719efd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm level 39,and it's all starting to get a little old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.