Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

April DLC - Alpinestars Pack

Grnd_Lb_Knt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Grnd_Lb_Knt

So the forum ate my previous post AHHHHHHHHHH

Looks great. That Mercedes Black Falcon sounds great! And I can't wait to buy the Cadillac Eldorado!

560 MSP or free with Season Pass

This is the last pack to come with the season pass. They gave you six this is the sixth. I had to count on my fingers [Nov(Thumb), Dec(Pointer), Jan(Middle), Feb(Ring), March(Pinky), April (Back to thumb). The Porsce pack ($20) comes out in late May so I guess we'll see what they bring us. Will they have another pack in May in addition to Porsche overload?

Available Tuesday, April 3rd 2012

• 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
    • 2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
    • 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
    • 1995 BMW M5
    • 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
    • 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
    • 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
    • 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    • 2012 Scion tC
    • 1997 Volvo 850 R

As usual you can read a rundown of the cars over here: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/april_alpinestars_car_pack/

The video:

I found it lacking especially for being the last one in the season pass.

Monthly rivals event will be with the 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3. Enter a time each week, 100 randoms from that list will win a Unicorn. It's called Coming to America. Eddie Murphy jokes aside I think it will be on an American track.

Another month. Another exciting track people.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I love the Cadillac and the RX-7. Not too familiar with the rest, save the Scion, which I think is ugly as sin.

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrRedwine

I like cars made before 2000. The ones in this pack are pretty interesting, especially the El Dorado. I think that Volvo looks like it could be fun, too.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ben_H  Online

I knew someone with one of those RX-7s. He ended up putting a fair amount into fixing the engine (old rotary engine, parts would not be cheap) because it gave him trouble but he insisted on keeping the car.

I think I might buy the season pass so i can get all the cars. I still put more time into Forza 4 than any other game. Plus I want that baller BMW. I love me some mid 90's to early 2000's BMW M3s and M5s.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mfpantst

This may be the pack I buy the highest percentage of cars for my garage right out of the gate.  The old Merc, the Caddy, The mazda, the Volvo, the M5 (super excited about this one), the Maserati, and most likely I'll buy the Scion too (and maybe the Jag.  I hear that's a good car to tune around with.  Idk- because it is really ugly. Depending how much cr I have I'll buy the racing mercedes too.  Not too excited about the Aston Martin, but that I want to buy and drive the rest is pretty cool.  Fairly excited.

Alex_Carrillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Alex_Carrillo

Swap out the Scion Tc for the FR-S and this would have been my favorite car pack yet. It might still be.

I know what I'll be doing with that Merc!
    I know what I'll be doing with that Merc!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.