Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 6

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 15, 2015

The 6th installment in the Forza Motorsport series. It is the first Motorsport game to feature night racing and wet weather conditions.

overall impressions of game

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

Hey everybody, I was wondering if anybody has bought Forza 6. What do you think of the game in general? Is it one of the best Forzas?

dewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The actual act of racing is the best it's ever been I think, but the actual gameplay features are a bit lacking. Story mode is pretty linear and mostly average. They lost a lot of the social features that Forza 4 did. But It's actually fun and challenging to race in the rain or at night.

EsDeib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm loving it. Got it yesterday and I already played like 10 hours of it. Fantastic game for podcast listening time, as always.

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

thanks for the info, guys. I'm a Gran Turismo fan also

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Seikenfreak

It comes across as just another Forza for me. The menus are a little different with each game but the rest of it kind of feels the same. I thought the "Mod" system was a neat idea but have since never used it. Just because.

Looks good but the car themselves still don't look as good as the GT series IMO. Something about the lighting/coloring/flatness of the cars in Forza makes them look somewhat toy-like. Some angles/scenes do look better than others though. Weather (just rain I guess) effect looks pretty good.

The wheel selection is all pretty much the same and still missing obvious choices. Tuning parts stuff is all the same. Still missing certain cars. This one has removed some tracks I think. The AI/Drivatar stuff can be annoying. The computer feels the need to constantly brake when it doesn't really need to so you end up smashing into the back of them a lot.

The feedback triggers on the Xbox One are a pretty nice feature.

I'd love to try and properly play this with a wheel but these damn console companies and their unbelievably STUPID console exclusive peripheral crap drives me nuts. Logitech's new wheel, which I'd love to pick up since I've been a loyal user of their wheels for nearly two decades now, has made two versions of their new wheel: one for each console. And it's $400.. so I'm expected to buy two? Pisses me off so much that I haven't decided what to do. Hoping someone will hack it and make it work with both. Otherwise, I'll just pick up the PS4 version eventually.

So yea, if you've never played a Forza game before, this would be great. If you've played any of the previous four games then this is mostly the same.

Mike17032

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I like it so far. It's more Forza, and feels like they were smart enough to back off the micro-nonsense from the last one. I want more tracks and more cars, and that's all I really expect from my new Forza games. I never got into Horizons, I prefer 'real' racing more.

The night and rain modes are a nice addition too. So bottom line if you like Forza and feel like you want to play some more, this is the game for you. If you have never played one but want an easy to approach sim style racer, this is the best game around. If 5 left you feeling like that was enough, then this doesn't add much more to draw you back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.