Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

This game's screenshots has been leaked plus it may come onto Xbox One

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear motorsport fans

Last year, I've made a thread to do with the speculation of this game coming to Xbox One, then now there are some articles about this, well I do understand why this happens? because right now, Xbox Series X is very hard to find one to be available in retail just like the PlayStation 5.

Links:

Similar to how Gran Turismo 7 is shared between the PlayStation 5 & PlayStation 4.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

Considering how long this game has been in development, it's not all that surprising that it would be cross-gen, and I fully expect MS to continue making games cross-gen for as long as they can just to maximize the install base that they're hitting.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Considering how long this game has been in development, it's not all that surprising that it would be cross-gen, and I fully expect MS to continue making games cross-gen for as long as they can just to maximize the install base that they're hitting.

Yep, that's true, I also believe Forza Motorsport Reboot and Gran Turismo 7 are both started their development in 2018, meanwhile, Forza Motorsport 7's physics was supposed to be overhauled by one of its future updates (Based on the community's complaints on how the physics being felt too arcade), but cancelled in favour to focus on the development for Forza Motorsport Reboot instead.

For GT7, the physics are improved over the previous installments while I'm expecting Forza Motorsport Reboot's physics will be improved over its predecessors too but there is no doubt that both franchises will remain as Simcades.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.