Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

This installment of Forza Motorsport will be a huge generational leap

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hello racing fans

I just recently found a new article about this game, according to Chris Esaki (Creative director) saying it will "revamping and deepening" the series physics and gameplay.

Quotes from Chris Esaki

I’m a core gameplay guy, a core mechanics guy, and i really think about all the things that we do—the rubber meets the road and that sort of thing—as core gameplay and essentially we’re building on this solid foundation of our Forza feel that our players know and love and just making it that much better.”

“So, I’ve been trying to think about how to quantify this for everyone here without actually getting your hands on it, so to put the physics work into perspective for everyone, the changes we’ve made from Forza Motorsport 7 till now is more than the changes that we’ve made from Motorsport 4 through 7, so it’s basically a huge generational leap coming to the game.”

Article link: Forza Motorsport promises ‘a huge generational leap’ for the racing series | VGC (videogameschronicle.com)

P.S I hope this game will be much better than Xbox One/PC's Forza Motorsport 7, also I'm still hoping PS5/PS4's Gran Turismo 7 will be much better than PS4's Gran Turismo Sport.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.