Dear motorsport fans
Here we go, Turn 10 has showcased their latest trailer so we like to show our personal thoughts on this trailer of the coming up Simcade circuit racing game.
So what I like about it:
- Very eye-candy graphics with ray tracing plus improved over its predecessor (Forza Motorsport 7).
- Improved audio.
- Visual and performance car customizations.
- The return of the legendary Toyota GT-One (1999 LMGTP class race car).
- Some new tracks added to the roster.
- New cars like Porsche Mission R are being added to the roster.
- They were only demonstrating using the controller pad instead of the racing wheel peripheral while never mentioned about the handling model improvement over its predecessor (Forza Motorsport 7), oh well, it's going to be a Simcade racing game just like Gran Turismo 7 plus they're meant to be optimized for controller pad and racing wheel peripheral.
- Only showed up 2 seconds of the cockpit view from 5:38 to 5:40, hopefully, the next trailer will show up more cockpit view.
- The exact release date is still not yet confirmed.
Here is the link to Traxion's article for more details:
The new Forza Motorsport will launch with over 500 cars, sometime this year | Traxion
Side note: Overall, this and Gran Turismo 7 are both the best-looking eye-candy Simcade circuit racing games in this generation in my personal opinion.
Log in to comment