Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Freedom Finger

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 27, 2019

Freedom Finger is a zany, side-scrolling shoot 'em up starring noteworthy voice actors such as Nolan North and John DiMaggio.

Aesop Rock Produced Music For Freedom Finger And It's FIRE

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw the trailer of freedom finger but others seemed to enjoy it. Think it was premiered at some event GB was live streaming.

I know there's plenty fans of good rap and hiphop in the GB community so I had to share this... I just found out Aesop Rock produced the music with 3 brand new full vocal tracks from him: Drums On the Wheel, KOWP, and Play Dead. In my opinion KOWP is ight and I just can't get behind the sounds of Play Dead but Drums On the Wheel is top form Aesop. Even when he's making music for an indie game, no depth is lost.

Video for Drums On the Wheel released just a month ago. Check it out:

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Good stuff, agreed that drums on the wheel is the best. This game feels like it was made with blood money though, or some sort of favor gone horribly wrong. Some sort of contractual obligation horse trading.

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Haven't played the game, but listened to the tracks on spotify. A fun listen to be sure

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use to listen to Aesop Rock a lot back in the day, didn't really like anything after he started making his own beats though. Then I guess he took like 10 years off and I forget about him honestly.

Honestly, could never really understand more than 20% of what he was ever talking about though lol.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeh it's an odd looking game but I really rate the tracks. Aesop has been up to some great shit lately. Malibu Ken has some quite different sounding stuff that I really liked due to Tobacco producing it.

darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oursin_360: I stopped listening to him for a while as well, but his last few albums have been some of his best work. The 20% of his lyrics I understand are great, and that's enough for me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.